random forum of the whenever

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Stark Rain on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 am


_________________
We get by in a world with no conscience
By shutting it out and being anonymous
avatar
Stark Rain

Posts : 195
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 am

tangy wrote:BA was first brought up by seth and ratio is the one who told them about us which then started the shitty cold war, and then we attacked them later because they have a fucking history with us
so no good reason then


i added in a bit of bold tags for you
which is the inconsistency
you say that "every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here" but then you say "if you're going to come to a hub of fucking barbarians and show us this forum that has nothing to do with us naturally we're going to make it have something to do with us"
if you don't see the inconsistency here, you are essentially saying that every forum we bring up here gets raided when just a second earlier you were saying that only forums with discussion beyond a commentless link get raided
and even then, i brought up http://avatarrp.aforumfree.com/ and got two replies but nothing happened so you're wrong there

you're resorting to "nuh uh you're wrong faggot!!1 ;_;" measures at this point shitnerd, bandwagoning is a natural thing and you can't just surpress it because a forum would be better off without
do tell how it's natural, and how it can't be suppressed

lol faggot that's why there's daily posts on here about ROT right
wrong again
ROT generally sees nothing more than a passing mention and the only person who normally posts about ROT is sapphire, everyone else mostly ignores it


"what is reading comprehension" i'm providing an example to why BA has a relation to us

at least try to provide a right example jesus

whoa there sonny cool opinions im sure they'll be held valid by absolutely nobody, also note how at this point you're acting like you're "way too cool for all of this raiding shit -_-'" when you've been a huge contributor to it

except it's a genuinely god awful reason to attack a forum

legoseed is a ROTer and legoseed's blog had a huge presence on ROT, you're just resorting to semantics with that one,

wrong again
while legoseed is an OTer, his blog is only read by about twenty people, and ROT is a forum of hundreds
as for the forum itself, it was on a totally different tab and a grand total of seven people used it for about 40 posts
ROT saw a total of one mention, in the form of 'OTers'
the next closest mention was someone saying they heard about the blog from Roblox
beyond that it was completely independent and separate from ROT and not really a ROT forum

and unillogical was just as forced by you as EFR was.

except that's wrong
EFR wasn't forced, as i mentioned before, it was pretty much brought up one time and never again, in fact it was brought up in grand, amazing total of two whole posts before the raid, one in this thread and that other thread

nobody on here fucking cared about unillogical except for you

speak for yourself, magician cared for awhile before he realized what it was

and the only reason it was trashed was because you asked nicely. also the unillogical 'raid' wasn't an OTx thing, more like an eternal chat thing since outside of it took part and nobody in it posted much about it here

except for the fact that we decorated the forum for the raid and everything, and some of our most popular threads were on the topic of unillogical until recently





_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:01 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
so no good reason then

whoa there sonny cool opinions im sure they'll be held valid by absolutely nobody, also note how at this point you're acting like you're "way too cool for all of this raiding shit -_-'" when you've been a huge contributor to it



which is the inconsistency
you say that "every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here" but then you say "if you're going to come to a hub of fucking barbarians and show us this forum that has nothing to do with us naturally we're going to make it have something to do with us"
note how these statements don't contradict each other at all, if you're going to bring up a forum here beyond a commentless link then we're going to make it have something to do with us. hurrrrff
and even then, i brought up http://avatarrp.aforumfree.com/ and got two replies but nothing happened so you're wrong there
oh cool more semantics,

https://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=chrome&client=ubuntu&channel=cs&ie=UTF-8&q=site%3Aotrepository.forumotion.com+avatarrp

the only time it was brought up it was gasp a commentless link

do tell how it's natural, and how it can't be suppressed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership

wrong again
ROT generally sees nothing more than a passing mention and the only person who normally posts about ROT is sapphire, everyone else mostly ignores it
lol no i constantly see you yourself bringing ROT up, and even still we have a history with it, it doesn't matter if we don't like ROT (in fact it's more of a reason for us to)


at least try to provide a right example jesus

except it is a right example, silly.

except it's a genuinely god awful reason to attack a forum

maybe avatar wrote:rt we obviously aren't on the same level of thinking as you
you think that otx runs on common sense, you've been here long enough to know it doesn't
everyone knows that otx as a whole doesn't think before making these decisions

while legoseed is an OTer, his blog is only read by about twenty people, and ROT is a forum of hundreds
"wrong again ", ROT is a forum of only about 75 people tops if you count daytime + nighttime, and it did have a big presence on the site
as for the forum itself, it was on a totally different tab and a grand total of seven people used it for about 40 posts
we've hit ROT spinoffs with 2 users and 4 posts, who gives a shit
ROT saw a total of one mention, in the form of 'OTers'
the next closest mention was someone saying they heard about the blog from Roblox
beyond that it was completely independent and separate from ROT and not really a ROT forum
the forum not being about ROT doesn't mean it doesn't have a connection, considering how ROT would buzz about it. also everyone on the forum was a ROTer so it was pretty much a ROT forum st00pid

except that's wrong
EFR wasn't forced, as i mentioned before, it was pretty much brought up one time and never again, in fact it was brought up in grand, amazing total of two whole posts before the raid, one in this thread and that other thread
note your strong reactions to people suggesting attacking it which was absolutely a contributing factor


speak for yourself, magician cared for awhile before he realized what it was

magician clearly didn't give a fuck about it and i don't even need to say anything about how few fucks i gave about it

except for the fact that we decorated the forum for the raid and everything, and some of our most popular threads were on the topic of unillogical until recently

because someone had the smart idea of hotlinking to OTR so of course we'd have to decorate the forum for it dumbfuck, that's about as logical as saying bronyawakening was actually behind EFR


_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:05 am

no ammy don't drag me into this
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:05 am

tangy wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
so no good reason then

whoa there sonny cool opinions im sure they'll be held valid by absolutely nobody, also note how at this point you're acting like you're "way too cool for all of this raiding shit -_-'" when you've been a huge contributor to it



which is the inconsistency
you say that "every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here" but then you say "if you're going to come to a hub of fucking barbarians and show us this forum that has nothing to do with us naturally we're going to make it have something to do with us"
note how these statements don't contradict each other at all, if you're going to bring up a forum here beyond a commentless link then we're going to make it have something to do with us. hurrrrff
and even then, i brought up http://avatarrp.aforumfree.com/ and got two replies but nothing happened so you're wrong there
oh cool more semantics,

https://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=chrome&client=ubuntu&channel=cs&ie=UTF-8&q=site%3Aotrepository.forumotion.com+avatarrp

the only time it was brought up it was gasp a commentless link

do tell how it's natural, and how it can't be suppressed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership

wrong again
ROT generally sees nothing more than a passing mention and the only person who normally posts about ROT is sapphire, everyone else mostly ignores it
lol no i constantly see you yourself bringing ROT up, and even still we have a history with it, it doesn't matter if we don't like ROT (in fact it's more of a reason for us to)


at least try to provide a right example jesus

except it is a right example, silly.

except it's a genuinely god awful reason to attack a forum

maybe avatar wrote:rt we obviously aren't on the same level of thinking as you
you think that otx runs on common sense, you've been here long enough to know it doesn't
everyone knows that otx as a whole doesn't think before making these decisions

while legoseed is an OTer, his blog is only read by about twenty people, and ROT is a forum of hundreds
"wrong again ", ROT is a forum of only about 75 people tops if you count daytime + nighttime, and it did have a big presence on the site
as for the forum itself, it was on a totally different tab and a grand total of seven people used it for about 40 posts
we've hit ROT spinoffs with 2 users and 4 posts, who gives a shit
ROT saw a total of one mention, in the form of 'OTers'
the next closest mention was someone saying they heard about the blog from Roblox
beyond that it was completely independent and separate from ROT and not really a ROT forum
the forum not being about ROT doesn't mean it doesn't have a connection, considering how ROT would buzz about it. also everyone on the forum was a ROTer so it was pretty much a ROT forum st00pid

except that's wrong
EFR wasn't forced, as i mentioned before, it was pretty much brought up one time and never again, in fact it was brought up in grand, amazing total of two whole posts before the raid, one in this thread and that other thread
note your strong reactions to people suggesting attacking it which was absolutely a contributing factor


speak for yourself, magician cared for awhile before he realized what it was

magician clearly didn't give a fuck about it and i don't even need to say anything about how few fucks i gave about it

except for the fact that we decorated the forum for the raid and everything, and some of our most popular threads were on the topic of unillogical until recently

because someone had the smart idea of hotlinking to OTR so of course we'd have to decorate the forum for it dumbfuck, that's about as logical as saying bronyawakening was actually behind EFR

i'm too tired to write up a comprehensive reply to this right now
you can wait until tomorrow

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:07 am

maybe avatar wrote:no ammy don't drag me into this
still rooting for you though
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 am

tangy wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:why should BA mean anything to us? the only thing they did to us was steal ratiosu and they didn't even really steal him until long after we first met them
BA was first brought up by seth and ratio is the one who told them about us which then started the shitty cold war, and then we attacked them later because they have a fucking history with us


which is why when i showed you about twenty forums in this very thread pretty much none of them were touched by us
oh btw thanks for this hilarious inconsistency with your comment that "every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here" you make this all too easy
i added in a bit of bold tags for you


bandwagoning presumably isn't even a word oh and yeah human mentality good one
you're resorting to "nuh uh you're wrong faggot!!1 ;_;" measures at this point shitnerd, bandwagoning is a natural thing and you can't just surpress it because a forum would be better off without


even then we've basically disowned ROT all of us so that's hardly relation
lol faggot that's why there's daily posts on here about ROT right



what a god awful reason to attack a forum, and in fact it wasn't even why we attacked BA
we attacked BA out of boredom
also our "raid" on them back in november doesn't really count at all because we didn't do anything to them except make them piss themselves
"what is reading comprehension" i'm providing an example to why BA has a relation to us

what a god awful reason to attack a forum


whoa there sonny cool opinions im sure they'll be held valid by absolutely nobody, also note how at this point you're acting like you're "way too cool for all of this raiding shit -_-'" when you've been a huge contributor to it

except that's wrong
Legoseed Forum was not a spinoff, it was just an extension to legoseed's blog
we obliterated it
and even if you count "Legoseed Forum" you, me and sethi still wrecked Unillogical which isn't related to us in the slightest
and don't say that doesn't count either, we celebrated doing that and made them hilariously mad, mad enough to come over here, so it counts
,
legoseed is a ROTer and legoseed's blog had a huge presence on ROT, you're just resorting to semantics with that one, and unillogical was just as forced by you as EFR was. nobody on here fucking cared about unillogical except for you and the only reason it was trashed was because you asked nicely. also the unillogical 'raid' wasn't an OTx thing, more like an eternal chat thing since outside of it took part and nobody in it posted much about it here
OUR UNHOLY EMPEROR SHITS FURY IN THE FACE OF THE REBEL RTCITY!!!
bitch just got hit with cold hard FACTS up in here! Also aren't all the forums we raid out of boredom?
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

world war iii the battle of dick
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:46 pm

we never did finish this
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm

time to do it then
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum