random forum of the whenever

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 pm

tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:We must increase and improve our arsenal.
or maybe we could just stop raiding forums for no reason and risking the forum possibly being removed
just a thought
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

but in truth we should stop raiding momentarily and let the heat cool down. we're on red alert for forumotion

thought deleting of the forum wouldnt be so tremendous of a deal since its prophesized that otr will collapse and several new otx's will rise, one will become dominant and the rest will die or be raided. its the vicious cycle.
could we at least stop raiding forums that aren't related to us in the slightest
second

decimating ROT spinoffs at any time is a-ok but steamrolling random shit every day is not
wait ammy agreeing with me
what
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:00 am

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:We must increase and improve our arsenal.
or maybe we could just stop raiding forums for no reason and risking the forum possibly being removed
just a thought
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

but in truth we should stop raiding momentarily and let the heat cool down. we're on red alert for forumotion

thought deleting of the forum wouldnt be so tremendous of a deal since its prophesized that otr will collapse and several new otx's will rise, one will become dominant and the rest will die or be raided. its the vicious cycle.
could we at least stop raiding forums that aren't related to us in the slightest
second

decimating ROT spinoffs at any time is a-ok but steamrolling random shit every day is not

i mean i really thought efr1 could have been left alone now that i think about it

sure don't get me wrong the forum is shit but

we had little if any connection with them
of all the forums we've raided i thought we shouldve let efr1 be.
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:03 am

Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:We must increase and improve our arsenal.
or maybe we could just stop raiding forums for no reason and risking the forum possibly being removed
just a thought
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

but in truth we should stop raiding momentarily and let the heat cool down. we're on red alert for forumotion

thought deleting of the forum wouldnt be so tremendous of a deal since its prophesized that otr will collapse and several new otx's will rise, one will become dominant and the rest will die or be raided. its the vicious cycle.
could we at least stop raiding forums that aren't related to us in the slightest
second

decimating ROT spinoffs at any time is a-ok but steamrolling random shit every day is not
but i love destroying brony forums. oh well what the overcheiftan says goes
brony forums do have higher priority than shit like nascar

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 am

Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:We must increase and improve our arsenal.
or maybe we could just stop raiding forums for no reason and risking the forum possibly being removed
just a thought
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

but in truth we should stop raiding momentarily and let the heat cool down. we're on red alert for forumotion

thought deleting of the forum wouldnt be so tremendous of a deal since its prophesized that otr will collapse and several new otx's will rise, one will become dominant and the rest will die or be raided. its the vicious cycle.
could we at least stop raiding forums that aren't related to us in the slightest
second

decimating ROT spinoffs at any time is a-ok but steamrolling random shit every day is not

i mean i really thought efr1 could have been left alone now that i think about it

sure don't get me wrong the forum is shit but

we had little if any connection with them
of all the forums we've raided i thought we shouldve let efr1 be.
I'm going to agree. Otr and Efr1 don't seem to even have mostly anything similar. It was a racing forum.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 am

tangy wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:We must increase and improve our arsenal.
or maybe we could just stop raiding forums for no reason and risking the forum possibly being removed
just a thought
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

but in truth we should stop raiding momentarily and let the heat cool down. we're on red alert for forumotion

thought deleting of the forum wouldnt be so tremendous of a deal since its prophesized that otr will collapse and several new otx's will rise, one will become dominant and the rest will die or be raided. its the vicious cycle.
could we at least stop raiding forums that aren't related to us in the slightest
second

decimating ROT spinoffs at any time is a-ok but steamrolling random shit every day is not
but i love destroying brony forums. oh well what the overcheiftan says goes
brony forums do have higher priority than shit like nascar
yeah nascar fans r ok (most of them ARE AMAZING USA PATRIOTS DEATH TO COMMUNISTS) but bronies are cancerous king-faggot rump rangers that blight the internet with their awesometism
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:07 am

`
Eyeless Icy wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:We must increase and improve our arsenal.
or maybe we could just stop raiding forums for no reason and risking the forum possibly being removed
just a thought
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

but in truth we should stop raiding momentarily and let the heat cool down. we're on red alert for forumotion

thought deleting of the forum wouldnt be so tremendous of a deal since its prophesized that otr will collapse and several new otx's will rise, one will become dominant and the rest will die or be raided. its the vicious cycle.
could we at least stop raiding forums that aren't related to us in the slightest
second

decimating ROT spinoffs at any time is a-ok but steamrolling random shit every day is not

i mean i really thought efr1 could have been left alone now that i think about it

sure don't get me wrong the forum is shit but

we had little if any connection with them
of all the forums we've raided i thought we shouldve let efr1 be.
I'm going to agree. Otr and Efr1 don't seem to even have mostly anything similar. It was a racing forum.
the only reason it happened was RTC kept coming on and talking about it like it had some kind of relation to us so it was pretty much bound to happen

blame him

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:25 am

tangy wrote:the only reason it happened was RTC kept coming on and talking about it like it had some kind of relation to us so it was pretty much bound to happen

blame him
except that's wrong

i posted a grand total of one thread about it, the "it's like watching a train wreck in motion" thread.
the first person to suggest raiding it was epoch, right here. i tried to shoot it down here, but then stark jumped on the train and then you did this which basically ended up pulling everyone else along

i never wanted us to raid efr and i never expected us to raid efr, but i ended up doing so literally just because everyone else had jumped on ship to raid efr, and also because you were pressuring me into it so i might as well have jumped on because you guys would have done it anyway

but only on browser level
[2/7/2013 6:20:48 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: "im scared they'll shit up my forum ;___;"
[2/7/2013 6:20:52 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: dont be such a boner
[2/7/2013 6:21:09 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: if you were truotx you wouldnt care about any of these factors
[2/7/2013 6:21:20 PM] appaloosa horse: i'm not i'm just pointing out that this likely will not be such a cakewalk like you guys think it'll be
[2/7/2013 6:21:45 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: i like how you care about any of these factors
[2/7/2013 6:21:52 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: or think we will care about any of these factors
[2/7/2013 6:22:37 PM] appaloosa horse: you probably ought to if you want to blitzkrieg them like we usually blitzkrieg forums
[2/7/2013 6:23:05 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: right
[2/7/2013 6:23:15 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: because if they ban us and stop us then we'll lose a thousand men
[2/7/2013 6:23:20 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: and live in mourning
[2/7/2013 6:23:20 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: ni
[2/7/2013 6:23:23 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: who gives a fuck
[2/7/2013 6:23:46 PM] appaloosa horse: but ammy you're forgetting that the SS doesn't ever lose!!!!!!!!
[2/7/2013 6:24:01 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: we do it for shits and giggles but unfortunately mr niggerfaggot here thinks he can keep us from shitting up his favorite nascar hotspot
[2/7/2013 6:24:10 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: funpost squad wins when they lose
[2/7/2013 6:24:11 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: get fukt nerd
[2/7/2013 6:24:25 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: we'll do it without you if that's what it takes
[2/7/2013 6:24:40 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: cos you're clearly scared of having to fuck these guys up


basically you are fucking stupid

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

wwiii
ammy v rt one night only
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 am

maybe avatar wrote:wwiii
ammy v rt one night only
dogman is yet again being full on retard more at 11

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
tangy wrote:the only reason it happened was RTC kept coming on and talking about it like it had some kind of relation to us so it was pretty much bound to happen

blame him
except that's wrong

i posted a grand total of one thread about it, the "it's like watching a train wreck in motion" thread.
the first person to suggest raiding it was epoch, right here. i tried to shoot it down here, but then stark jumped on the train and then you did this which basically ended up pulling everyone else along

i never wanted us to raid efr and i never expected us to raid efr, but i ended up doing so literally just because everyone else had jumped on ship to raid efr, and also because you were pressuring me into it so i might as well have jumped on because you guys would have done it anyway

but only on browser level
[2/7/2013 6:20:48 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: "im scared they'll shit up my forum ;___;"
[2/7/2013 6:20:52 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: dont be such a boner
[2/7/2013 6:21:09 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: if you were truotx you wouldnt care about any of these factors
[2/7/2013 6:21:20 PM] appaloosa horse: i'm not i'm just pointing out that this likely will not be such a cakewalk like you guys think it'll be
[2/7/2013 6:21:45 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: i like how you care about any of these factors
[2/7/2013 6:21:52 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: or think we will care about any of these factors
[2/7/2013 6:22:37 PM] appaloosa horse: you probably ought to if you want to blitzkrieg them like we usually blitzkrieg forums
[2/7/2013 6:23:05 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: right
[2/7/2013 6:23:15 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: because if they ban us and stop us then we'll lose a thousand men
[2/7/2013 6:23:20 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: and live in mourning
[2/7/2013 6:23:20 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: ni
[2/7/2013 6:23:23 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: who gives a fuck
[2/7/2013 6:23:46 PM] appaloosa horse: but ammy you're forgetting that the SS doesn't ever lose!!!!!!!!
[2/7/2013 6:24:01 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: we do it for shits and giggles but unfortunately mr niggerfaggot here thinks he can keep us from shitting up his favorite nascar hotspot
[2/7/2013 6:24:10 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: funpost squad wins when they lose
[2/7/2013 6:24:11 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: get fukt nerd
[2/7/2013 6:24:25 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: we'll do it without you if that's what it takes
[2/7/2013 6:24:40 PM] THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO: cos you're clearly scared of having to fuck these guys up


basically you are fucking stupid
except you're a faggot

you've posted about EFR before, and even if you hadn't why were you posting about it here, on a forum that absolutely loves to rape and pillage? you're also forgetting the fact that nobody on OTR gives a flying fuck and even furthermore you reacted to the suggestion of raiding along the lines of "PLEASE NO DONT DO IT ;_;" which is only going to instigate it further

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:wwiii
ammy v rt one night only
dogman is yet again being full on retard more at 11
disagreement = being a faggot
stop rt
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Stark Rain on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

War bonds! War bonds!

_________________
We get by in a world with no conscience
By shutting it out and being anonymous
avatar
Stark Rain

Posts : 195
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 am

tangy wrote:except you're a faggot

you've posted about EFR before, and even if you hadn't why were you posting about it here, on a forum that absolutely loves to rape and pillage?

because normally it doesn't result in you guys doing anything and the only reason it should is if the forum is particularly retarded like BA, which is why we usually raid forums in the first place

tangy wrote:you're also forgetting the fact that nobody on OTR gives a flying fuck and even furthermore you reacted to the suggestion of raiding along the lines of "PLEASE NO DONT DO IT ;_;" which is only going to instigate it further

which are both mentalities which need to stop immediately along with the bandwagoning of forums
this shouldn't even be an issue but for some reason it is

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 am

maybe avatar wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:wwiii
ammy v rt one night only
dogman is yet again being full on retard more at 11
disagreement = being a faggot
stop rt
proving my point

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:45 am

oh btw
if you didn't want people to raid non OTx forums then why are you just now putting a stop to it amsk8r, when it won't make a difference in hell because everything's already transpired and we've already raided enough non OTx forums to last for months?

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:45 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
tangy wrote:except you're a faggot

you've posted about EFR before, and even if you hadn't why were you posting about it here, on a forum that absolutely loves to rape and pillage?

because normally it doesn't result in you guys doing anything and the only reason it should is if the forum is particularly retarded like BA, which is why we usually raid forums in the first place
rotflolmao good 1 every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here, and again EFR has NOTHING to do with us so why did you bring it up to us like it should mean shit to us? if you're going to come to a hub of fucking barbarians and show us this forum that has nothing to do with us naturally we're going to make it have something to do with us


tangy wrote:you're also forgetting the fact that nobody on OTR gives a flying fuck and even furthermore you reacted to the suggestion of raiding along the lines of "PLEASE NO DONT DO IT ;_;" which is only going to instigate it further

which are both mentalities which need to stop immediately along with the bandwagoning of forums
this shouldn't even be an issue but for some reason it is

you seem to be either misusing a word you don't know ("bandwagoning") or you want OTR to surpress biological human mentality

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:oh btw
if you didn't want people to raid non OTx forums then why are you just now putting a stop to it amsk8r, when it won't make a difference in hell because everything's already transpired and we've already raided enough non OTx forums to last for months?
it doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with OTx, it's about if it has to do with us

we attacked BA for stealing a member from here and for having a douchebag ambassador, and we attacked PN for hosting jay and seriousness and that's it for non-otx forums prior to EFR, when you say "enough non OTx forums" you make it sound like a pile of flaming corpses of forums that have nothing to do with us

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by spinnythings on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

this is gonna get trashed

_________________

bitches linin up to get tiddlefuqqed
avatar
spinnythings

Posts : 560
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

tangy wrote:rotflolmao good 1 every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here, and again EFR has NOTHING to do with us so why did you bring it up to us like it should mean shit to us?
why should BA mean anything to us? the only thing they did to us was steal ratiosu and they didn't even really steal him until long after we first met them


if you're going to come to a hub of fucking barbarians and show us this forum that has nothing to do with us naturally we're going to make it have something to do with us
which is why when i showed you about twenty forums in this very thread pretty much none of them were touched by us
oh btw thanks for this hilarious inconsistency with your comment that "every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here" you make this all too easy


tangy wrote:you seem to be either misusing a word you don't know ("bandwagoning") or you want OTR to surpress biological human mentality
bandwagoning presumably isn't even a word oh and yeah human mentality good one

it doesn't matter if it has nothing to do with OTx, it's about if it has to do with us
pretty much none of these forums do have anything to do with us beyond spawning from the same place, and even then we've basically disowned ROT all of us so that's hardly relation


we attacked BA for stealing a member from here and for having a douchebag ambassador,
what a god awful reason to attack a forum, and in fact it wasn't even why we attacked BA
we attacked BA out of boredom
also our "raid" on them back in november doesn't really count at all because we didn't do anything to them except make them piss themselves

and we attacked PN for hosting jay and seriousness

what a god awful reason to attack a forum


and that's it for non-otx forums prior to EFR,

except that's wrong
Legoseed Forum was not a spinoff, it was just an extension to legoseed's blog
we obliterated it
and even if you count "Legoseed Forum" you, me and sethi still wrecked Unillogical which isn't related to us in the slightest
and don't say that doesn't count either, we celebrated doing that and made them hilariously mad, mad enough to come over here, so it counts


when you say "enough non OTx forums" you make it sound like a pile of flaming corpses of forums that have nothing to do with us
depending on whether or not you count legoseed forum, we've raided either 5 or 6 non OTx forums
that's enough to make a reasonable pile

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Stark Rain on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:02 am

spinnythings wrote:this is gonna get trashed

Wanna buy some war bonds?

_________________
We get by in a world with no conscience
By shutting it out and being anonymous
avatar
Stark Rain

Posts : 195
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 am

Stark wrote:
spinnythings wrote:this is gonna get trashed

Wanna buy some war bonds?
every bond is a new argument for ammy's struggle
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:why should BA mean anything to us? the only thing they did to us was steal ratiosu and they didn't even really steal him until long after we first met them
BA was first brought up by seth and ratio is the one who told them about us which then started the shitty cold war, and then we attacked them later because they have a fucking history with us


which is why when i showed you about twenty forums in this very thread pretty much none of them were touched by us
oh btw thanks for this hilarious inconsistency with your comment that "every time a forum gets brought up on here beyond a commentless link it inevitably gets shat on by the people here" you make this all too easy
i added in a bit of bold tags for you


bandwagoning presumably isn't even a word oh and yeah human mentality good one
you're resorting to "nuh uh you're wrong faggot!!1 ;_;" measures at this point shitnerd, bandwagoning is a natural thing and you can't just surpress it because a forum would be better off without


even then we've basically disowned ROT all of us so that's hardly relation
lol faggot that's why there's daily posts on here about ROT right



what a god awful reason to attack a forum, and in fact it wasn't even why we attacked BA
we attacked BA out of boredom
also our "raid" on them back in november doesn't really count at all because we didn't do anything to them except make them piss themselves
"what is reading comprehension" i'm providing an example to why BA has a relation to us

what a god awful reason to attack a forum


whoa there sonny cool opinions im sure they'll be held valid by absolutely nobody, also note how at this point you're acting like you're "way too cool for all of this raiding shit -_-'" when you've been a huge contributor to it

except that's wrong
Legoseed Forum was not a spinoff, it was just an extension to legoseed's blog
we obliterated it
and even if you count "Legoseed Forum" you, me and sethi still wrecked Unillogical which isn't related to us in the slightest
and don't say that doesn't count either, we celebrated doing that and made them hilariously mad, mad enough to come over here, so it counts
,
legoseed is a ROTer and legoseed's blog had a huge presence on ROT, you're just resorting to semantics with that one, and unillogical was just as forced by you as EFR was. nobody on here fucking cared about unillogical except for you and the only reason it was trashed was because you asked nicely. also the unillogical 'raid' wasn't an OTx thing, more like an eternal chat thing since outside of it took part and nobody in it posted much about it here

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Stark Rain on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:24 am

maybe avatar wrote:
Stark wrote:
spinnythings wrote:this is gonna get trashed

Wanna buy some war bonds?
every bond is a new argument for ammy's struggle


_________________
We get by in a world with no conscience
By shutting it out and being anonymous
avatar
Stark Rain

Posts : 195
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Stark Rain on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

Aww shit. Stupid youtube

_________________
We get by in a world with no conscience
By shutting it out and being anonymous
avatar
Stark Rain

Posts : 195
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by maybe avatar on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

Stark wrote:Aww shit. Stupid youtube
rt got wrecked anyway
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random forum of the whenever

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum