wii u general

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:the ps4 reveal has caused an all-out war
wii u doesn't sux!!!!!!

but seriously

nintendo has fucked up bad now

i mean 2gb vs 8gb of ram

night and fucking day
maybe nintendo needs to realize that it's not 1995 anymore and that 2gb of ram is pretty pathetic

i mean i still think the wii u could have been really good if they did not emphasize on the fucking tablet controller and put the cost towards the system itself (which would give 70 additional dollars, which means more flash memory could have been fitted, maybe even 8gb of ram also, slightly better gpu and cpu, etc.)

but they didn't do that and they're going to regret it this upcoming gen by the looks of it
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Classic Sonic on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

oh god not again

_________________
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS
avatar
Classic Sonic

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Location : im secwetly pwincess daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Classic Sonic wrote:oh god not again

prepare for wwiii
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by sparky on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:the ps4 reveal has caused an all-out war
wii u doesn't sux!!!!!!

but seriously

nintendo has fucked up bad now

i mean 2gb vs 8gb of ram

night and fucking day
no backwards compatibility
as powerful as the vita
real names, real pictures
need social media accounts
camera that will watch you
oh fucking boy looks like they're both going to bomb hard

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Classic Sonic on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
Classic Sonic wrote:oh god not again

prepare for wwiii

to be honest i actually think this is gonna be WORSE than a ww3

you know what

IT'S THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE

_________________
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS
avatar
Classic Sonic

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Location : im secwetly pwincess daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 pm

sparky wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:the ps4 reveal has caused an all-out war
wii u doesn't sux!!!!!!

but seriously

nintendo has fucked up bad now

i mean 2gb vs 8gb of ram

night and fucking day
no backwards compatibility
as powerful as the vita
real names, real pictures
need social media accounts
camera that will watch you
oh fucking boy looks like they're both going to bomb hard

the end rip 1993-1343
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Classic Sonic wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
Classic Sonic wrote:oh god not again

prepare for wwiii

to be honest i actually think this is gonna be WORSE than a ww3

you know what

IT'S THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE

i mean they're already fucking fighting on the wii u boards at gamefaqs

avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by sparky on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 pm

what's best is microshaft is going to try and jump in and probbaly get fucked up the rear end worse than nintendo and sony combined because they're sure as shit going to force win8 all over the place, kinect and more casual gay men

this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:06 pm

sparky wrote:what's best is microshaft is going to try and jump in and probbaly get fucked up the rear end worse than nintendo and sony combined because they're sure as shit going to force win8 all over the place, kinect and more casual gay men

this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck

so who the shit will win this console gen

i mean i'm already getting the feeling pc elitists are going to eat this console gen all up


Last edited by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:06 pm

sparky wrote:this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck
and it hasn't even begun yet

i dread to see what will happen when it actually does begin

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Classic Sonic on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck
and it hasn't even begun yet

i dread to see what will happen when it actually does begin

1983...

_________________
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS
avatar
Classic Sonic

Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Location : im secwetly pwincess daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by sparky on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
sparky wrote:what's best is microshaft is going to try and jump in and probbaly get fucked up the rear end worse than nintendo and sony combined because they're sure as shit going to force win8 all over the place, kinect and more casual gay men

this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck

so who the shit will win this console gen

i mean i'm already getting the feeling pc elitists are going to eat this console gen all up
based on what i saw PS4 has graphics that shits fire on PC and since most PC gaymers are in for WHO CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST GRAPHICS SETTINGS dickwaving they'll probably be sobbing in a corner

i think wii u will win by the virtue of not completely bombing like PS4 and XB720

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:10 pm

sparky wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
sparky wrote:what's best is microshaft is going to try and jump in and probbaly get fucked up the rear end worse than nintendo and sony combined because they're sure as shit going to force win8 all over the place, kinect and more casual gay men

this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck

so who the shit will win this console gen

i mean i'm already getting the feeling pc elitists are going to eat this console gen all up
based on what i saw PS4 has graphics that shits fire on PC and since most PC gaymers are in for WHO CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST GRAPHICS SETTINGS dickwaving they'll probably be sobbing in a corner

i think wii u will win by the virtue of not completely bombing like PS4 and XB720

but you gotta consider the frat boy market that is almost all anti-nintendo
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm

sparky wrote:based on what i saw PS4 has graphics that shits fire on PC and since most PC gaymers are in for WHO CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST GRAPHICS SETTINGS dickwaving they'll probably be sobbing in a corner
for awhile anyways

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by sparky on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:12 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
sparky wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
sparky wrote:what's best is microshaft is going to try and jump in and probbaly get fucked up the rear end worse than nintendo and sony combined because they're sure as shit going to force win8 all over the place, kinect and more casual gay men

this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck

so who the shit will win this console gen

i mean i'm already getting the feeling pc elitists are going to eat this console gen all up
based on what i saw PS4 has graphics that shits fire on PC and since most PC gaymers are in for WHO CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST GRAPHICS SETTINGS dickwaving they'll probably be sobbing in a corner

i think wii u will win by the virtue of not completely bombing like PS4 and XB720

but you gotta consider the frat boy market that is almost all anti-nintendo
incredibly enough SUCH A NERD hipsters have made nintendo into the cool brand so they have a chance of struggling through

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm

sparky wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
sparky wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
sparky wrote:what's best is microshaft is going to try and jump in and probbaly get fucked up the rear end worse than nintendo and sony combined because they're sure as shit going to force win8 all over the place, kinect and more casual gay men

this console gen is already a giant clusterfuck

so who the shit will win this console gen

i mean i'm already getting the feeling pc elitists are going to eat this console gen all up
based on what i saw PS4 has graphics that shits fire on PC and since most PC gaymers are in for WHO CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST GRAPHICS SETTINGS dickwaving they'll probably be sobbing in a corner

i think wii u will win by the virtue of not completely bombing like PS4 and XB720

but you gotta consider the frat boy market that is almost all anti-nintendo
incredibly enough SUCH A NERD hipsters have made nintendo into the cool brand so they have a chance of struggling through

i guess so
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 pm

i'm bipolar
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:i'm bipolar
no ur BISEXUAL
HUEHUEHUEHUE OWNT 4 LYFEEEE
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:i'm bipolar
no ur BISEXUAL
HUEHUEHUEHUE OWNT 4 LYFEEEE
ownd

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm

posting this here and not on ps4 board because technically this is a ps3/360/wii u title

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/24/neversoft-could-be-developing-the-next-call-of-duty/

impossible

someone else actually getting a turn at development with the series?
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum