wii u general

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:43 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:the war continues

i saw the first rage face and knew i couldn't go on

so now you know what the nintendo fanbase has become over time

le 9gagerz and pewdiepie fanboys

avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:45 pm

scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:the war continues

i saw the first rage face and knew i couldn't go on

so now you know what the nintendo fanbase has become over time

le 9gagerz and pewdiepie fanboys

disgusting
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:47 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:the war continues

i saw the first rage face and knew i couldn't go on

so now you know what the nintendo fanbase has become over time

le 9gagerz and pewdiepie fanboys

disgusting

i mean it's fitting after all

they share the pewdiepie fanbase's handling of criticism

and they share the fanbase's love for memes, which is something what 9gagerz like
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm

"So Ubisoft did what as right and they decided to extend their reach towards the hands of Sony and Microsoft simply because we didn't show enough support for the Wii U.

I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves now."

oh no we let down a piece of shit console
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:04 pm

scrubl0rd wrote:"So Ubisoft did what as right and they decided to extend their reach towards the hands of Sony and Microsoft simply because we didn't show enough support for the Wii U.

I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves now."

oh no we let down a piece of shit console
>implying that this isn't what should've been done in the first place
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 pm

this is what gamefaqs users think of people that criticize the console

Enough is enough. I've had it with these trolls. But before I open this ****in' window, I need to establish a game plan for fighting them.

1. So-called low sales criticisms:
Explain that Wii U caters to a specific, refined audience that values a tradishunal Japanstyle experience over a functional online component, up-to-date technology, or forward-thinking ideologies.

2. Slow operating system/menus
Respond by saying that Iwata designed the operating system with the intent of bringing something back to gaming that has been absent ever since COD became popular : patience.

3. Nintendo choosing to use a Resistive Touchscreen
A Resistive Touchscreen is more precise and more tradishunal than those newfangled capacitive screens.

4. Antiquated graphics technology that cannot compete with the new HD twins
Nintendo operates in their own universe. They are not trying to compete, as there is no competition. Explain how HDTV's only really started to sell when NINTENDO announced Wii U.

If they persist, add that you are (even if this isn't the case) the owner of a powerful gaming PC that is far more muscular than either of the HD Twins, or their next iterations. Given that you already experience the peak of graphical excellence on a daily basis, the fact that Wii U uses classic seven-year-old technology is of no concern to you. In fact, the graphics are rather charming and influence a feeling of nostalgia.

5. The Gamepad screen's pixel density is only slightly higher than PSP's
Aliasing can be beautiful. Also, look at the screen cross-eyed.

6. No third party support
We don't need it.

7. Bizarre online component
What you see as "bizarre" is actually perfection. Nintendo waiting until they could get online right before implementing it, and Wii U is the result.

8. Nintendo is out of touch
NO. Nintendo is uncompromisingly Japanese.

9. All the third parties are leaving
The strong survive and the weak perish. If you leave NINTENDO, you might as well be jumping off the Ark. Look what happened to Sony.

10. Didn't Ubisoft delay Rayman and port to other consoles because they doubted it could profit from sales on Wii U?
I need to get back to this one. I can't type through the tears.
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:51 pm

scrubl0rd wrote:this is what gamefaqs users think of people that criticize the console

Enough is enough. I've had it with these trolls. But before I open this ****in' window, I need to establish a game plan for fighting them.

1. So-called low sales criticisms:
Explain that Wii U caters to a specific, refined audience that values a tradishunal Japanstyle experience over a functional online component, up-to-date technology, or forward-thinking ideologies.

2. Slow operating system/menus
Respond by saying that Iwata designed the operating system with the intent of bringing something back to gaming that has been absent ever since COD became popular : patience.

3. Nintendo choosing to use a Resistive Touchscreen
A Resistive Touchscreen is more precise and more tradishunal than those newfangled capacitive screens.

4. Antiquated graphics technology that cannot compete with the new HD twins
Nintendo operates in their own universe. They are not trying to compete, as there is no competition. Explain how HDTV's only really started to sell when NINTENDO announced Wii U.

If they persist, add that you are (even if this isn't the case) the owner of a powerful gaming PC that is far more muscular than either of the HD Twins, or their next iterations. Given that you already experience the peak of graphical excellence on a daily basis, the fact that Wii U uses classic seven-year-old technology is of no concern to you. In fact, the graphics are rather charming and influence a feeling of nostalgia.

5. The Gamepad screen's pixel density is only slightly higher than PSP's
Aliasing can be beautiful. Also, look at the screen cross-eyed.

6. No third party support
We don't need it.

7. Bizarre online component
What you see as "bizarre" is actually perfection. Nintendo waiting until they could get online right before implementing it, and Wii U is the result.

8. Nintendo is out of touch
NO. Nintendo is uncompromisingly Japanese.

9. All the third parties are leaving
The strong survive and the weak perish. If you leave NINTENDO, you might as well be jumping off the Ark. Look what happened to Sony.

10. Didn't Ubisoft delay Rayman and port to other consoles because they doubted it could profit from sales on Wii U?
I need to get back to this one. I can't type through the tears.
FWAHAHAHAHA THIS HURTS TO READ

EVERY SINGLE ONE IS "FUCK Y0OU YOU'RE WRONG!!!" and "NO NO NO GIVE IT TIME ;_;"

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 pm

scrubl0rd wrote:this is what gamefaqs users think of people that criticize the console

Enough is enough. I've had it with these trolls. But before I open this ****in' window, I need to establish a game plan for fighting them.

1. So-called low sales criticisms:
Explain that Wii U caters to a specific, refined audience that values a tradishunal Japanstyle experience over a functional online component, up-to-date technology, or forward-thinking ideologies.

2. Slow operating system/menus
Respond by saying that Iwata designed the operating system with the intent of bringing something back to gaming that has been absent ever since COD became popular : patience.

3. Nintendo choosing to use a Resistive Touchscreen
A Resistive Touchscreen is more precise and more tradishunal than those newfangled capacitive screens.

4. Antiquated graphics technology that cannot compete with the new HD twins
Nintendo operates in their own universe. They are not trying to compete, as there is no competition. Explain how HDTV's only really started to sell when NINTENDO announced Wii U.

If they persist, add that you are (even if this isn't the case) the owner of a powerful gaming PC that is far more muscular than either of the HD Twins, or their next iterations. Given that you already experience the peak of graphical excellence on a daily basis, the fact that Wii U uses classic seven-year-old technology is of no concern to you. In fact, the graphics are rather charming and influence a feeling of nostalgia.

5. The Gamepad screen's pixel density is only slightly higher than PSP's
Aliasing can be beautiful. Also, look at the screen cross-eyed.

6. No third party support
We don't need it.

7. Bizarre online component
What you see as "bizarre" is actually perfection. Nintendo waiting until they could get online right before implementing it, and Wii U is the result.

8. Nintendo is out of touch
NO. Nintendo is uncompromisingly Japanese.

9. All the third parties are leaving
The strong survive and the weak perish. If you leave NINTENDO, you might as well be jumping off the Ark. Look what happened to Sony.

10. Didn't Ubisoft delay Rayman and port to other consoles because they doubted it could profit from sales on Wii U?
I need to get back to this one. I can't type through the tears.
these excuses are worse than the ba handwaves i got
honestly
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm

here comes a shitstorm

"Based on the discussions I've had with industry insiders, Ubisoft has been urging Nintendo to drop the price of the Wii U. Nintendo has been refusing to do it so Ubisoft issued an ultimatum. They will continue to drop support of all Nintendo systems going one game at a time until there is a price drop. Rayman is just the beginning."
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 pm

scrubl0rd wrote:Rayman is just the beginning."
when has anyone cared about rayman though
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:Rayman is just the beginning."
when has anyone cared about rayman though

i don't even know

back in the 90s and early 2000s nobody gave two shits about it and then origins came and everyone is all crazy about the series now



avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 pm

scrubl0rd wrote:here comes a shitstorm

"Based on the discussions I've had with industry insiders, Ubisoft has been urging Nintendo to drop the price of the Wii U. Nintendo has been refusing to do it so Ubisoft issued an ultimatum. They will continue to drop support of all Nintendo systems going one game at a time until there is a price drop. Rayman is just the beginning."
HAHAHAHA JESUS FUCK

satoru iwata is such a dumbass

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 pm

console equivalent of virtual boy ayayayay
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:11 pm


_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:26 pm


anything briguy touches instantly sucks cheetah cocks
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:18 pm

so

about 50-60k north american sales this month

amazing 10/10
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 pm

i didnt care to read this entire thread
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
basically the wii u sucks big surprise there

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:10 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
it's not like you even need to read anything more than the OP to get the picture

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
it's not like you even need to read anything more than the OP to get the picture
do you think he read the op
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
it's not like you even need to read anything more than the OP to get the picture
didnt read that either
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
it's not like you even need to read anything more than the OP to get the picture
didnt read that either
shocker right there
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
it's not like you even need to read anything more than the OP to get the picture
didnt read that either
then why are you here

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:i didnt care to read this entire thread
tl;dr faggot
it's not like you even need to read anything more than the OP to get the picture
didnt read that either
then why are you here
to try and read it
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wii u general

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum