Copypasta thread

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 pm

it's better to have it all in one place
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Copypasta thread

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:04 pm

I feel like I owe you guys an explanation for my absence.

Huge trigger warning for abuse and suicide mention under the cut.
Throughout the past few weeks I’ve been dealing with the repercussions of distancing myself from a very toxic and manipulative person.
I’m polyamorous and had previously been in an off-and-on relationship with this boy from mid January to late April. Several times Elliot would pronounce his love for me, only to come back a few days later, remarking that he wasn’t ready to move on from his ex. I was very patient and understanding throughout, and expressed to him that all I wanted was for him to be happy and that I would wait if that was what he needed. Therefore, it was a shock to learn that he essentially cheated on me with a close friend of mine by being abruptly sexual with him and making plans to date him in the future.
Elliot and I had been friends for approximately two years, and we had a couple of falling outs but nothing that lasted, so I felt as though I could trust him. It’s important to note that when we got together, it was also the first time that my long-term girlfriend agreed to allowing another person into our relationship dynamic; I didn’t expect it to last forever but I also didn’t anticipate that he would do the things that he did. I also have severe trust issues, something that he was aware of long before we began dating.
He asked me to be his boyfriend, and we got together on January 19th, but only a few days later he came to me and explained that he wasn’t comfortable being in a relationship, because he wasn’t yet over his ex and he felt that it was wrong to force himself to be with someone else when he wasn’t ready. I explained that it was okay, I didn’t mind and that he should do whatever was best for him; even then, we video chatted often on Skype, and we had a thing, more or less, though it was never official.
However, in April we got back together and things were going well. Elliot had been being very flirtatious with the friend that I mentioned above, but also claimed that he was uncomfortable with said friend’s sexual advances, and eventually stopped talking to them entirely, so I didn’t take it as seriously as I probably should have. He was complaining on a continuous basis about how ‘manipulative’ the friend was being toward him, and claimed that he was being pestered and harassed by them. Naively, I believed him and didn’t listen to the other side of the story.
The end of my relationship with this individual came as a surprise. One evening, while we were chatting on Skype, I brought up a past abuser of mine who had persistently misgendered me, stalked me, and told me to kill myself. Elliot proceeded to accuse me of lying, claiming that he knew the person and they weren’t like that, would never do something like that, so on and so forth. I was hurt and drove home the fact that I couldn’t believe he would say something like that to me, though not once did I say anything legitimately harmful.
Elliot, on the other hand, was very cruel and inconsiderate, saying a variety of things that reduced me to the point of having a panic attack. He patronizingly called me a ‘kid’ despite being my age, demanded proof of the happenings between my abuser and I, ordering me to shut up, and telling me that nobody cares. The next day when I signed onto Skype he had removed me from his contacts and, being that I was hurt by his actions, I didn’t bother trying to add him back. While I was disappointed in him, I assumed that would be the end of it.
Not long after, though, Elliot began to passive aggressively like some of my Facebook statuses, and I decided to call him out on it in a private message, requesting that he leave me alone. He refused to respond to these messages with a coherent sentence, instead sending a plethora of gifs, spamming my Facebook to the point that I had to resort to blocking him. I decided to call him in hopes that we could work it out maturely and put an end to the harassment, and he hung up on me, only to call back and play music when I (and eventually my mother) answered, the lyrics of which contained my trigger word.
My mum had to get involved, and attempted to reason with him, but when he persistently continued to play the song, she called the police and filed a report against him. After an hour or more of deliberating and getting the facts straight, the police officer contacted Elliot’s local police station, and they gave him a warning not to contact me anymore. He agreed to this and stuck to his word for all of one week, before he again reached out and purposely triggered me.
I took screencaps of the second incident, in which I entered a game of Cards Against Humanity in order to play with a friend. Elliot proceeded to greet me and bring up things from that night; I retaliated, and he called me by my trigger word multiple times, causing me to experience an intense manic breakdown. During this breakdown I swallowed a bottle of miscellaneous pills with the intention of taking my own life in order to escape from the repeated harassment.
The close friend that I had attempted to play the game with threatened to call the police, and eventually upon calming down I caved in and told my parents what I had done. They contacted the police, filed a separate report with a different officer, and were advised to bring me to the hospital. My mum complied and I spent several hours in a hospital room, swallowing charcoal and waiting for the toxicity levels in my blood to go down enough for me to be safely sent home.
The officer my mum spoke to spent days attempting to reach him on his cell phone, and once he picked up he attempted to lie to law enforcement, initially pretending to be someone else with no relation. Eventually he dropped the facade, instead claiming that I had ‘made multiple accounts to contact him’ and that he was the victim in all of this. His claims were completely false, and I have photos from the hospital as well as the medical records to prove it.
Now that the ordeal is over and he’s agreed that his actions were immature and he’ll leave me alone, I finally feel safe enough to speak out against him and his abusive behavior. I will not be silenced by an obnoxious, dishonest bully who thinks it’s acceptable to purposely trigger somebody else as though my life is a game; it isn’t. I deserve to live and to be happy, and I won’t let your baggage weigh me down.
Contact info:
Superdoq @ dA
Pug-bites @ dA
Popufurr @ dumblr
Mini-Tyleroakley @ dumblr
Please be wary of this individual, as he’s very manipulative and knows exactly how to portray himself as an innocent. He will play off of your weakness and has a history of gaslighting, stalking, and harassment.
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Anonymous 06/11/14(Wed)03:56:55 No.247699981 ?>>247700292 >>247700418 >>247700787 >>247701257
>>247699412
>Don't play the games
FUCK OFF
>God damn, EA ruined C&C
>HURR DON'T PLAY
>Fuck, DMC is dead
>HURRRR JUST DON'T PLAY
>I wish there were more good tactical shooters like SWAT4 instead of modern shit
>HUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR DON PLAY
BY THIS LOGIC NO ONE HAS ANY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING WHEN HIS FAVORITE GAME IS DEAD
I WANT IMPROVED MELEE WITH NEW ROOSTER
IS THAT SO HARD TO MAKE? WHY DOES NINTENDO HAVE TO SHIT ON US
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I’ve already gotten into a physical altercation with a man I caught beating his dog. He was walking past the dog park I’m a member of, and his dog was bouncing at the fence trying to say hi (non-aggressive, and totally friendly), and he lost it. Yanked the pinch so hard the dog came flying back, yelping, started beating it and kicking it, and I sort of just went blank?

Apparently, what I DONT remember is telling two dog park patrons to call the police, another to back me up, and another to watch my dog.

And I ran down the hill and physically grabbed the leash out of the man’s hand and got in his face, screaming at him that we were all watching him and if he laid a hand on that dog again, I was going to flatten him—and that my friend up on the hill had already called the police.

Them I took the dog inside the leash free. The guy was furious and apparently looked like he was gonna hit me and I apparently started screaming again, saying that if he touched me I’d have his ass arrested for assault and battery.

And then the cops showed up all woopwoop and the dude booked it. I guess he didn’t care about the dog enough to stay and argue the case.

Poor baby was bleeding and all bruised and scabbed over, so it wasn’t the first time he’d hit her. We couldn’t press charges cause we didn’t know the owner and there was no tag, but she got taken to the animal shelter.
I sat and had the shakes so bad that it was nearly an hour before I felt okay enough to drive home.

The story has a happy ending, though. One of the women who’d been watching this happen went to the animal shelter and, as soon as the dog was able to be adopted, she took her home.

They’ve since moved away, but every now and again, E, her owner, posts photos on her fb page, and it’s a really good feeling.
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My boyfriend is a doctor and knows right where to stick his finger. When he touches it, it's like an electric switch has been flipped that causes instant, maximum intensity to orgasms.
That uncomfortable feeling of needing to poop typically only happens the first few times you try anal and will not be there later after you get used to the idea that anal sex is something different than voiding your bowels.
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:06 pm

these are copypasta gold

http://notalwaysright.com/
http://fmylife.com/

and a few subreddits like /r/circlejerk, /r/magicskyfairy, /r/lewronggeneration and /r/circlejerkcopypasta
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:09 pm

and naturally

REV UP THOS WIENERS COS UR SURE HUNGRY FOR ONE BUTTSORE SADWITCH FIRST PLACE IN ASP BERGERRS FIRST PLCEA IN FAGGOTRY FIRST PLACE IN GETING OWND BY ME LAST PLACE IN POENIDS SIZE CAN U B ANNY MORE ANAL HURT RIGT NOW CONFRATULASIONS U AR THE NEW WORLD BUTTHURPED CHAMPION O WUT WUZ DAT SROY I CULDNT HAER U OVR DA SOUN OF HOWE BUTTMAD U R I HERD U TARK MOAR DIKS DAN AL OB GRAY ORKS BITCHES COMBONE WURDS CAN NOT EVEN DESCRIB THE PAIN DAT U FEEL IN UR BUTT RITE NOW I WILL RUB ND MAKE BEDDER 4 Y SO I DONT HAV 2 HEAR U CRIE NO MOR WHY SO HURTMAD CANT HANDEL THE BUTTFRUSTRETIONS PROBBALY CUZ UR A FAG GB2NERDHOMOFAG CUNTRY U R AS IS IN NEED OF DIKS LOL CRY TEERS OF POOPER PIAN FAT EMO STATUS (U): BUTTAUTISM GOD DAMN SON HOW IS IT EVEN PSSIBLE TO BE THAT BOOTYBOTHERED GO SIT ON UR THRONE OF DIKS U KING OF FAGS UR SUHC A HOMOPENIS UR TEARZ TSTE LIKE awesometism UR 1INCH DIK LIKE GETTING SWALLOWED BY MANBUTTS UR SO AUTISTANGERED IT MAEKS MY TITYS LAUGH GO SNIFF A FLOPPY DIK I WIP UR TEARS OF MY DIK N FEED UR ASS W/OWND SEED UR SUCH A LOOSER UR WIFE IS PAPER BAG I USED HER 2 CLEAN UR BUT CRIES LMDOIVE (LAF MY DIK OFF INTO UR EAR) U SO ASSPISSED RITE NOW UR BLODDY POO STEAM W/RAGE U HAV 1 WEEK 2 LIVE CUZ U DYING OFF STAGE 12 OWN HOW DOS IT FEL 2B awesometism Y DONT U GB2GAYVILLE UR DAD IS WAIT BUTTDEVISTATED WELL UR JUST BEIN A KAWAII HATOR TO DA MAX DESU SO LIEK SNAP CRACKLE DESU U BE SERVED A PLATE OF KAWAII NEKO CHAN KUN KAWAII DESU POWER OH MAN WHAT A HIPSTER FAGGOAT NEWSFLASH KID U R MAD BUT HWO WOULDNT BE AFTR BING SHITRSHOKD & ASSBLASTED YOUR SO ASBROKEN UR KIDZ 20 YERS L8ER BORN WIT CBD (CRONIK BUTOWND DISESE) O W8 UR NOT GON HAV KIDZ CUZ YOUR LOVE WEEINERS SO MUCH U FAGANGERY VIRGIN LMBO U JUST GOT SUPER MADE Y IS IT SO EZ 2 OWN U ITS LIKE U ODNT EVEN TRI IT MAKES ME LAFF HOW BUTTPAIN U R I BET U DROVE UR COCKWAGON HEER DID U STOP BY DA BUTTHURT KING DRIVETHRU N GET URSELF A WHOPUR W/ MAD FRIES I PUKE MY ENTIR GUT OUT @YOU CUZ UR THAT GROSS IM LIKE ICE CUBE AND UR LIKE VANILLA ICE IM SO FLY U SHULD DIE GO KILL URSELF CUZ U GAY LIKE DEM GAY KIDS STFU AND MIND UR OWN BUSINESS BEFORE I WABIYF (WRECK A BITCH IN YO FACE) IF U DIDNT TAKE SO MUCH DICK IN YO ASS U WULDNT BE SO BUTTHURT BUT YOU IS I GOT A MILLION SEXED AND U GOT NONE AND BY 2 GIRLS FAG WHAT U GON DO U MADE U JELLY U SUICIDE WOW SON U BUT ANGERY I HAV NEER SEEN SUM1 SO POOPER PEEVED U NEED TO TAK CHILPIL AND STOP RAPING YOUR OWNASS WIT UR HUSBAND YOU ARE THE GAYEST FGT IN FGTOPIA NO U R THE MAYOR LOL U TROLED SO FUKIN HARD U WAN SUM ICE FOR THAT ASSBURN U CRY TEARS OF BLUD AND CUM UR MOMS PENIS OUT YOUR ANGRY BUTTHOLE GB2PUSSYBABY LAND WHERE U GIT OWN3D BY DICK SOMEBODY IS ANALLY ANGUISHED ITS LIK UR SEEDING WIT RAEG IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO SPHINCTER SORE B4 ALBUS GORE CALLED HE SASID HE WANTED TO A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT UR BUTTSTEAM CAUSING GLOWBALL WARMING AMORLSNUN (ALL MY DIKS R LAFFING SEMON N2 UR NOSTRILS) UR GAY BOYFRIENDS (U HAV LIKE 23,5) USE CHAPSTICK AS LIKE BCUZ U WANT TO CURE UR ANALCHAFE BUTT IT JUST GIVES YOU A RAGE ENEMA YOU'RE MOM WAS A MAN'S ANUS WWROFL I WUD RITE MORE ABOUT 0WNING U BUT I DONUT SPEAK awesometism U CAN (NOT) BE ANY LES HRUT I RWECKT YURE AS SO HARD I TRGGIRD THIRD IMPACT IN YO'URE FUCKEN ASS ROFL YOUR SO ASSANNGST YOUR'E TAERS ARE TRUNING IN2 TANG Y R U SO MAD? IT TI BECAUZMI TROL U OUT OF THIS WORLD OR IS IT BECAZ U R MAJOR ATUISIM? Y IS IT SO EZ 23 OWN U? AR U EVEN TRYING? VIRDICT: BUTTMANGLED UR SO ANALMAD N I DONT EVEN CARE DEAL W IT GAYLORD ENJOYN UR BUTTFRUSTRATION? U GOT 0WND ROFLMAO UR JUST A PATHETIC NERD COLONRAMPAGE'D YU'RE TEARS FEUL MY BUTOWNAGE GET UR MOM 2 LIK TEH TEARS OF UR BALLZ, ASSMASTER Y U R SO PAIND IN THE GLUTE LOL GB3 OWNDVILLE CUZ UR MOM CALD UR NAME LWUBHL (LAUGHING WHILE UR BUTT HURT LOL) IF UR THIS EZ 12 OWN UD MUST WORK IN THGE DALDO FACTRY BCUZ I MAED UR RECTALM GROW SO MAD DO U HAV GODS? THEN MAYBE U GOT STRADE BUTTPLUNDEREDU'RE TEARS TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE YOU BUTTELESS HOMO LMFAO THATS RITE BUTTOWNED *SO HARD* U'RES NIGER BUTTE FELL OFF AND GROWED GAY FLOWERS THAT CRY WATURFA;; OF HURT BETTER GET TISHUS NERD 4 BUTTETEARS AND U'RE DADS A SHIT FUCK HE'S BUTT IS 2 LOOSE 4 MY DICKS ROFL CUZ HE GAVE BIRTH TO FAT SMELY KID LIKE U YEP ITS TRUTH URE MOMS URE DAD HE FUCKS MEN HE'S A HOMO (LIKE U HAHA) NERD STATUS: BUTTBOMBED WYH SO INTERNET HURT IS TI BECOSE SOMEON DELEETED UR FAVORITE WEAB O VIDEO OR JUST BECAUSE U R AUTISMAL AS FUCK PROBABY BOTH NERD HOMO SYMTOMS OWNED AT GAEMS OWNDED AT INTERNET OWNED AT LIFE BUTTDOCTOR VERDICT: BUTTFREUASTRATED I SHLD SLAP U IN THE TITS YOR DAD CALLS U CC 4 CUMCAPTIN LAWL IN GRADESCHOL U WANTED TI V A BUTPLUMBER WHEN U GRW UP UR A REAL BITCH UR FACEBOK STATUS: SHITSLAMING FUKFACED DICKPIPEING ASPIE I CALED U A FUKIN NERD GO BLOG ABOUT IT FAGGIT OWNED AND BUTTANGERY GB2 SCREAMING AT KIDS CUZ U GOT OWNED FUCKIN LOSER ASS NOBODY FAGGOT YOUR ALSO A HOMO LMAO O4L (OWNED FOR LIFE) LIKE YOU'RE BUTT IS LITIRALLY MAD TRUTH HRUTS DOESNT IT LOSER GO RIGHT ABOUT IT IN UR MYSPACE FAG WHILE I FUCK YOUR'RE DAD I PUL MY DIK OUT OF UR AS AND IT DREPS CUM I WATC THE PUDDLE OF CUM MIX W/ THE TAERS THAT UR BLEDIN ON THE FLOUR I WALK AWAY AS UR AS BUT BLEEDS TEARS AND POO I STAND BEHIND MY CASTLE OF DBZ VHS TAPES AND I HAV A BONER BUTTOWNED 1 WORD: OWNT FAGGRO CRY MOR NUB SO U BUMBUSTED UR KIDZ GONNA B BRON EVN MOER AUTISTICAL TEN U R DATS IF U CULD EVRN GET LIAD (YOUR 2 BUSSY GETIN GAYED LMOA O4L NUB) DIZ OWN IZ 21 MUCJH 4U2 HNADLE MABY U SHLD TAK A GAYCATION BK2 TEH CITY OF FALLANTIS YOUR THE KING THERE LOL BTER BRIGN SUM TISSUS B4 U SINK UR HOMOTOWN WIHT YOURE TAERS N BOOTYSMOOTHIES ROLF I THOT OWNAGE DIZ HARD WS JOS A MYTH B4I MET U LOL ENJY YOURE AUTISTIC U PROBLY PLAY 2HOE ON EZ NERD POOPERPWNED
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:27 pm

this thread will soon become flamingdinner's funposting grounds, i already see it coming

this place is old as fuck

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:34 pm

that's what it is, copypastas i've picked up
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:55 pm

oh lol, that filter makes my post better

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:57 pm

what filters to "funposting grounds"
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

it used to be shitpost but now it's nothing since i removed everything in the filter

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:36 pm

ok
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Isn't Tojo also a Narse copycat? They both have that weird shading style and draw rubbery buttholes. Unless I'm slow and they're like the same person or something
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THAT KID THREAD

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

>Josh was THAT KID for me growing up
>rat faced, extremely jew, and just annoying
>he was that kid our parents made us hang out with because "just be nice"
>Josh would whine and complain if you used Kirby in Smash64
>"ONLY I CAN USE KIRBY!"
>Josh didn't knew color swaps where there for a reason
>he was that kid who also made you watch him play a single player game on a play date
>"My house, my rules!" or "I'm the guest, I make the rules!" kid
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

>Josh had a strange obsession with the Snorlax pokemon
>He collected the Pokemon cards, but never played the game
>one time at a 6th grade sleep over, pokemon cards come out
>Josh sees my extra Snorlax card
>"I want that! I'll trade you for it!"
>All the cards I needed for my deck at the time, he had some extras
>but for whatever reason, didn't want to part with them
>"Okay, what would you trade me?"
>Wigglytuff card
>I said fuck it, I'll trade it to him because I don't have one, and I was trying to at least have one of every card for my collection
>make the trade
>Josh calls "No trades backs Anon!"
>Whatever
>10 minutes later, he wants to trade back
>Call bullshit on him because he called his stupid rule
>gets whiney, but I don't buckle
>during dinner a bit later, Josh asks to use the bathroom at my friend's house, but goes instead to the den.
>I followed because he was eying me sheepishly through dinner
>go to den, and see him putting my huge binder into his backpack
>"WHAT THE HELL JOSH?"
>"Since you didn't want to trade back, I'm taking your binder. Its only fair!"
>ohhellnaw.gif
>run at him, and throw a haymaker to his stomach
>falls down, and starts crying really loud
>Friends and My friend's parents come in, asking what happened
>explained what happened, but then Josh goes "IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY!" blah blah "I'm the victim!" bullshit
>Parents knew he was full of shit, but take my cards and safe kept them for the night, just in case
>After he stops crying, he proclaims "IT WAS JUST A JOKE, I WASN'T REALLY GONNA STEAL THEM!"
>still got to keep his Wigglytuff
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

>Josh also used to say lies like
>"SNORLAX HAS AN EVOLUTION GUYS!" or "I GOT MEW FROM UNDER THE TRUCK!" bs
>sure enough, he wouldn't show you when you asked
>made claims that he was able to hack the game and "make his own pokemon"
>He also claimed that you could get Monster Rancher monsters in Pokemon
>even though he never played Monster Rancher
>Hell, he pulled the same shit with that game too, claiming all his Weird Al cds gave super rare and powerful monsters, BUT ONLY THE ONES HE OWNED BECAUSE THEY'RE SPECIAL
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

>His parents where a bit off too. His mom mostly, I never really interacted with his dad
>one time, I was supposed to go to Josh's house because I was forced into another play date
>Josh's mom takes us to the grocery store
>"I'll only be 20 minutes, come in with me!"
>60 minutes
>60 fuckin' minutes (which was forever back then)
>She had to jew over every god damn price listing for EVERYTHING, and argue about coupons
>She ends up buying Josh a pack of Pokemon cards for being a good sport
>I mean, it would of been nice if she offered me one, but I wasn't that upset
>Josh's mom ends up taking me home
>"I hope you had fun!" she tells me after I got dropped off
>I spent my free afternoon time listening to a jewish mother argue about prices
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 pm

>Josh also used to tell us that he had an Aunt who lived in Japan
>I guess you know whats next
>"My aunt works for Nintendo!"
>Not really the case. She was a lawyer that just helped Nintendo out with filing some kind of paperwork,once. Taxes or something, I dunno.
>claimed she could get any game he wanted
>even the secret pokemon game where you can start off with Mew
>of course, he never delivered
>His aunt did send him pokemon cards for editions that haven't been released just outside of Japan
>He claimed he could read the text, and that all the attacks where one hit kills
>even the stage one cards did one hit kills, he proclaimed
>in comes the kid who sat nearby at our lunch table, who was Japanese
>calls him out on his bullshit
>"YOU CAN'T READ JAPANESE!"
>silence, then laughter from all of us, and kids nearby
>Japanese kid tells him to "Go fuck himself" in ching chong nippon
>"WHAT DID HE SAY?! WAS THAT IN CHINESE?"
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 pm

I've punched him out a few times over Pokemon cards before, along with just other stupid shit
>tries to trade me those "RARE" japanese pokemon cards
>And he even tried to sell them to other kids
>Fossil deck comes out a month later in the US
>me and friends beat the shit out of him for fucking us over
>Got our cards back, but not the money
>next week, bringing Pokemon cards to school was meet with detentions

>He would also whine in any other game that only he could be this character, and no one else.
>And also pulled the classic "THIS GAME SUCKS" whenever he was losing
>Also resorted to slamming on the space bar when it was your turn in Worms Armageddon
>"YOU SHOULD OF BEEN PAYING ATTENTION! MY HOUSE! MY RULES!"
>oh of course he got pissed when you did it to him
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 pm

i have a few stories of my own, in the sticks every kid is "that kid"
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruff on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:30 pm

BlamingBeaner wrote:i have a few stories of my own, in the sticks every kid is "that kid"

like what?
ruff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:30 pm

>GTA3 came out our freshmen year
>And pulled some pretty crazy shit like "I CAN SWIM TO THE SECRET ARMY BASE AND GET A FIGHTER PLANE!"
>At this point, the internet and gamefaqs could debunk all that crazy shit, so he kinda just layed off with the lies
But!
>Josh one time hovered over my one friend during a freshmen slow dance. No idea why.
>Also used to hang out by the refreshment tables during these dances, drinking all the fucking sodas
> He was working at a McDonalds, so he would always smell of french fries. He was greasy looking enough as it was, but this just added to it
>and got fatter
>I stopped seeing less of him through out highschool, so I don't know if he did anything else besides just smell bad, according to my friends who had classes with him
>flash forward to senior year summer before everyone goes to college
>he invited himself along on a diner run that afternoon
>all threw eating, he thought it was funny to loudly talk about his sexual achievements
>and was proud to be "scrapping the bottom of the barrel for women"
>we ended up back at his house after lunch
>Josh brings us to his room
>framed Donald Trump portrait hanging above his bed
>another one on top of his tv
>tv had a PS2 plugged in
>"HEY GUYS YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GUY GAME?"
>Josh probably jerked off the Guy Game, with these photos of Trump looking back at him
>probably his most frequent sex partner
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:33 pm

ruff wrote:
BlamingBeaner wrote:i have a few stories of my own, in the sticks every kid is "that kid"

like what?
the kid who begged me to give him pokemon blue and never fukkin gave it back once the friend that gave me pokemon blue decided retroactively that she just let me borrow it that's motha fukkin what

>>mfw epic greentext
>><"OH I FORGOT TO BRING IT BUT I WILL BRING IT NEXT TIME"
>time starts running out
>>mother fucker i'm fixing to move
>>><>>"I WILL BRING IT JUST U C"
>>two weeks before move
>>>allen herald based god has to beat him up for me
>>>i will bring it next time!!
>doesn't show up at all
>>>>mfw i fucked over and pissed off one of the only friends i had

that's not the only one either
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by subtract 50 from posts on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:35 pm

>visiting that kid
>he insists on playing this PS1 Gundam fightan game
>never been really big on Gundam, wanted to play some Smash or something else
>he refuses to play anything else
>give in
>he picks Heavy Arms constantly
>spams projectiles and ammo the whole time and doesn't let me get a feel for the controls
>wowursobad.mp4
>pick Wing Zero at random
>get up close to him and start meleeing the shit out of him
>he's stuck, can't get out, yelling obscenities the whole time
>holy shit I got him this time!
>right before he's about to die, he yanks on my cord and unplugs the controller
>"quit being so cheap, dude"
subtract 50 from posts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content