i told you guys that was gonna happen

this place is old as fuck

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i had a gut feeling that otrecliner wasn't gonna last

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 am

it's a great thing too because otrecliner doesn't seem to be "dying" at all, as i said we don't need several hundred spam posts just to be considered "active"

get fucked nerd, enjoy watching from the sidelines while OTX prospers

ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:46 am

sparky wrote:it's a great thing too because otrecliner doesn't seem to be "dying" at all, as i said we don't need several hundred spam posts just to be considered "active"

right how prosperous
dogman left
mega left
classic is probably gonna leave soon, he's been pondering it
not even the non contributing users give a fuck about recliner now they just went there because the active users did; once they see them leaving they'll probably leave too
speaking of the active users; only you and epoch are really left and i can't see epoch staying for too long because of the bandwagon habit

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 am

Lol
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:it's a great thing too because otrecliner doesn't seem to be "dying" at all, as i said we don't need several hundred spam posts just to be considered "active"

right how prosperous
dogman left
mega left
not even the non contributing users give a fuck about recliner now they just went there because the active users did; once they see them leaving they'll probably leave too
speaking of the active users; only you and epoch are really left and i can't see epoch staying for too long because of the bandwagon habit
all dat wishful thinking, from what i can see c. sonic is only going to leave if the forum actually dies and mega isn't quitting so you're just making up shit to try and satiate the idea that you haven't made a massive error in your mind. fuck off nerd

the only two users who have quit have been dogman and you and that's only going to lead to the forum doing better

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Classic Sonic on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:

right how prosperous
dogman left
mega left

woah woah woah

hold the fuck up

i never said i was gonna leave

i was only worried about people leaving, low population rates and lack of advertisement due to everyone on rot being batshit cookoo for cocoa puffs

but even at that i'm had one of my phases again

besides i don't see me leaving being a giant possibility until the next 5 otx forums pop up or something

even at that, the chance of me leave by then too is also a possibility, and a low one to add on to that

real life may be a bitch, but it's gonna be my bitch since i can stand my own ground and rework myself to where i left off

BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT...SORTA

what is the point is that i don't really see me leaving

mega's still there btw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:18 pm

sparky wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:

right how prosperous
dogman left
mega left
all dat wishful thinking, from what i can see c. sonic is only going to leave if the forum actually dies and mega isn't quitting so you're just making up shit to try and satiate the idea that you haven't made a massive error in your mind. fuck off nerd

the only two users who have quit have been dogman and you and that's only going to lead to the forum doing better
no mega quit
he basically knows you fucked everything up

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:

right how prosperous
dogman left
mega left

no mega quit
he basically knows you fucked everything up
source or fuck off, i doubt you're such a psychology wizard that you can just predict mega's actions

also note how we didn't "fuck up" anything, newflash kiddo you aren't a vital part of the forum. if anything we improved the place by removing you and dogman

this is the part where you insist you totally don't care and are a suopr mature 12 year old

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:30 pm

sparky wrote:source or fuck off, i doubt you're such a psychology wizard that you can just predict mega's actions

also note how we didn't "fuck up" anything, newflash kiddo you aren't a vital part of the forum. if anything we improved the place by removing you and dogman

this is the part where you insist you totally don't care and are a suopr mature 12 year old
i like how elitist you are and act as if you've improved the forum when all you've succeeded in doing is fucking everything over and pretty much ensuring OTx's death

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:source or fuck off, i doubt you're such a psychology wizard that you can just predict mega's actions

i like how elitist you are and act as if you've improved the forum when all you've succeeded in doing is fucking everything over and pretty much ensuring OTx's death
oh god look at all that fucking source

look at all that maturity

look at those childish assumptions

look at how you think you're smart and know what you're talking about

nothing is "fucked over". you are so fucking mad that you're now going around presumably lying about other users to try and get people to leave OTX because you actually believe that the forum needs you to live. your funposts get barely any replies and all they do is lower the general post quality and suffocate other people from actually getting to post and contribute. if you really didn't care like you insist that you don't, you wouldn't be spamming epoch and others with "LEAVE OTX OMG JUST QUIT PLEASE DO IT I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE ;_;"

also don't call others 'elitist' (you used the word incorrectly btw) when you actually believe that you're vital for the forum's survival.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

i like how he thought me and c sonic would leave
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:15 pm

sparky wrote:oh god look at all that fucking source

look at all that maturity

look at those childish assumptions

look at how you think you're smart and know what you're talking about

nothing is "fucked over". you are so fucking mad that you're now going around presumably lying about other users to try and get people to leave OTX because you actually believe that the forum needs you to live. your funposts get barely any replies and all they do is lower the general post quality and suffocate other people from actually getting to post and contribute. if you really didn't care like you insist that you don't, you wouldn't be spamming epoch and others with "LEAVE OTX OMG JUST QUIT PLEASE DO IT I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE ;_;"

also don't call others 'elitist' (you used the word incorrectly btw) when you actually believe that you're vital for the forum's survival.
you know all this post is is "no you're x because i say you're x" and nothing else

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top