im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 am

maybe avatar wrote:"waaaaaaah no fun allowed on my super secret super serious forum"
that is literally how you're coming across right now

maybe avatar wrote:you act like him changing the theme is a world ending thing that can never be fixed
oh boo hoo i ruined your "fun"
get over yourselves, that is hilariously childish and you should feel bad

maybe avatar wrote:basically you're acting like a spoiled brat and really need to stop
right
this is coming from the same guy who left the forum because i ruined his fun and changed a theme back

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:37 am

sparky wrote:that's a silly fucking excuse and you know it

just bow your head in shame and admit your mistake like an honorable samurai
no i'm serious
i am only replying because you are

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by sparky on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:"waaaaaaah no fun allowed on my super secret super serious forum"
that is literally how you're coming across right now

maybe avatar wrote:you act like him changing the theme is a world ending thing that can never be fixed
oh boo hoo i ruined your "fun"
get over yourselves, that is hilariously childish and you should feel bad

maybe avatar wrote:basically you're acting like a spoiled brat and really need to stop
right
this is coming from the same guy who left the forum because i ruined his fun and changed a theme back
no

what's hilariously childish is you treating it like it's a big issue

it was a theme change that didn't harm anyone followed by some ~~community interaction~~ with the users and just generally a pretty chill time.

if the head admin freely ruins a fun time for the userbase for teh epik lulz then yes the userbase will not react well

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 am

sparky wrote:no

what's hilariously childish is you treating it like it's a big issue

it was a theme change that didn't harm anyone followed by some ~~community interaction~~ with the users and just generally a pretty chill time.
yeah, and the theme changing back was harmless too

oh yeah, if you really hated the change so much you could always just complain in the complains forum instead of being just as childish as me and leaving the forum 4EVER!!!!, whining about how i'm a tyrant because i just so happened to change the theme back and how everything i do is terrible because i decided to intentionally do the opposite of what you were telling me to do

oh and yes, it's childish, you act as if it's not but here you are still coming on here to whine and bitch about how i'm tyrannical and all that even though you have your own forum and got what you want

and one more thing, you say i'm the one making a big deal out of this
and yet, i'm the guy who's still here, whereas you guys are the ones who went to an entirely new forum just because i ruined your fun
right, you're not making a big deal out of this at all

sparky wrote:if the head admin freely ruins a fun time for the userbase for teh epik lulz then yes the userbase will not react well
yes
but you don't have to go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M LEAVING FOREVER AND GOING TO WRECK UR FORUM CUZ U RUINED MY FUN", that's just retarded

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by sparky on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:no

what's hilariously childish is you treating it like it's a big issue

it was a theme change that didn't harm anyone followed by some ~~community interaction~~ with the users and just generally a pretty chill time.
yeah, and the theme changing back was harmless too

oh yeah, if you really hated the change so much you could always just complain in the complains forum instead of being just as childish as me and leaving the forum 4EVER!!!!, whining about how i'm a tyrant because i just so happened to change the theme back and how everything i do is terrible because i decided to intentionally do the opposite of what you were telling me to do

oh and yes, it's childish, you act as if it's not but here you are still coming on here to whine and bitch about how i'm tyrannical and all that even though you have your own forum and got what you want

and one more thing, you say i'm the one making a big deal out of this
and yet, i'm the guy who's still here, whereas you guys are the ones who went to an entirely new forum just because i ruined your fun
right, you're not making a big deal out of this at all

sparky wrote:if the head admin freely ruins a fun time for the userbase for teh epik lulz then yes the userbase will not react well
yes
but you don't have to go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M LEAVING FOREVER AND GOING TO WRECK UR FORUM CUZ U RUINED MY FUN", that's just retarded
rtcity baby don't take this the wrong way but everybody knows you're a completely unreasonable fucklord and if we complained on complaints we'd just get the standard "yeah nah fuck you" response. the thing you gotta understand is that the entire community was having a blast until you showed up and ruined everything which showed how little social ability you have and we all agreed we wouldn't want such a type of person owning the forum we reside on any longer

also me posting in a thread is absolutely making a big issue out of something, for sure. all i'm doing is letting you know that you're the one at fault

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 am

sparky wrote:rtcity baby don't take this the wrong way but everybody knows you're a completely unreasonable fucklord and if we complained on complaints we'd just get the standard "yeah nah fuck you" response.

speculation

sparky wrote:the thing you gotta understand is that the entire community was having a blast until you showed up and ruined everything which showed how little social ability you have and we all agreed we wouldn't want such a type of person owning the forum we reside on any longer

which is also a pretty dumb reason to leave
if you're going to give reasons as to why you jumped fucking ship, at least try
so far the only reasons you've given are silly, stupid or just downright pathetic and at this point i think you're just trying to find any justification you can for trying to pull a coup d'etat

sparky wrote:also me posting in a thread is absolutely making a big issue out of something, for sure. all i'm doing is letting you know that you're the one at fault

so of course you decide to do it by whining through the forums
you have approximately sixteen billion other ways to contact me, utilize them.

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by sparky on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:rtcity baby don't take this the wrong way but everybody knows you're a completely unreasonable fucklord and if we complained on complaints we'd just get the standard "yeah nah fuck you" response.

speculation



are you seriously resorting to this

if you decided to delete all the fun to be an EPIC WIN TROLL everybody fucking knows you wouldn't have brought it back, if you did it because you're a little bitch then everybody fucking knows you wouldn't have brought it back. also a better idea than us bringing it up in complaints is you not fucking reverting the theme changes you dumb nigger

which is also a pretty dumb reason to leave
if you're going to give reasons as to why you jumped fucking ship, at least try
so far the only reasons you've given are silly, stupid or just downright pathetic and at this point i think you're just trying to find any justification you can for trying to pull a coup d'etat

cool opinions and hypocrisy there bruv it's too bad nobody gives a fuck

if the head admin is completely socially retarded like yourself then the users are likely not going to want to stay on the forum owned by the retard head admin, you've exemplified this. i like how you're trying to act like the ultracool better man when in reality you threw a hissy fit over users on your site enjoying themselves and are now trying to play it off as I WAS JUST TROLLING XDDD
so of course you decide to do it by whining through the forums
you have approximately sixteen billion other ways to contact me, utilize them.


all i have is skype and skype is a laggy load of shit, also it's better to crush you publicly

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

sparky wrote:


are you seriously resorting to this

if you decided to delete all the fun to be an EPIC WIN TROLL everybody fucking knows you wouldn't have brought it back, if you did it because you're a little bitch then everybody fucking knows you wouldn't have brought it back. also a better idea than us bringing it up in complaints is you not fucking reverting the theme changes you dumb nigger
no, it's speculation
:)

sparky wrote:
cool opinions and hypocrisy there bruv it's too bad nobody gives a fuck
if you don't give a fuck then why are you still replying?
and before you call "LOL HYPOCRICY" i've already told you why i'm replying despite not really caring

sparky wrote:if the head admin is completely socially retarded like yourself then the users are likely not going to want to stay on the forum owned by the retard head admin, you've exemplified this. i like how you're trying to act like the ultracool better man when in reality you threw a hissy fit over users on your site enjoying themselves and are now trying to play it off as I WAS JUST TROLLING XDDD

actually it's funny because you're totally wrong
not only am i not acting like the better man, but i also stated from the very beginning - and in the eternal chat no less - that i was going to revert the changes at some point, specifically midnight but it came sooner than that because lol


sparky wrote:all i have is skype and skype is a laggy load of shit, also it's better to crush you publicly
so far all you've done is baw and be gay really

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by sparky on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
sparky wrote:


are you seriously resorting to this

if you decided to delete all the fun to be an EPIC WIN TROLL everybody fucking knows you wouldn't have brought it back, if you did it because you're a little bitch then everybody fucking knows you wouldn't have brought it back. also a better idea than us bringing it up in complaints is you not fucking reverting the theme changes you dumb nigger
no, it's speculation
:)
you reply to literally every request on your behalf with "nah" or the likes dumbfuck, it's only speculation in a technical sense.


if you don't give a fuck then why are you still replying?
and before you call "LOL HYPOCRICY" i've already told you why i'm replying despite not really caring

ROT level retort /b/ro, also you're acting like i can't likewise reply and not give a fuck (although in actuality you're sitting on your ass shovelling double chocolate ice cream into your mouth while crying the bitchiest bitch tears)

actually it's funny because you're totally wrong
not only am i not acting like the better man, but i also stated from the very beginning - and in the eternal chat no less - that i was going to revert the changes at some point, specifically midnight but it came sooner than that because lol

oh mein gott look at all of that irrelevance, none of that has shit to do with the main point of my reply (which is doing a great job at showing everyone how socially retarded you are and why nobody fucking wants you as the head admin), and you're only attacking your own case by saying shit like that


sparky wrote:all i have is skype and skype is a laggy load of shit, also it's better to crush you publicly
so far all you've done is baw and be gay really[/quote]le projection face

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:27 am

sparky wrote:you reply to literally every request on your behalf with "nah" or the likes dumbfuck, it's only speculation in a technical sense.
actually i don't lol
i said nah to mega's request for a colored name which i'm not sure was even serious, i said i didn't feel like putting up a chatbox when jay suggested it and let you do it when you were going to do it anyways and i said no to epoch's logo request which wasn't particularly serious

ROT level retort /b/ro, also you're acting like i can't likewise reply and not give a fuck (although in actuality you're sitting on your ass shovelling double chocolate ice cream into your mouth while crying the bitchiest bitch tears)
for starters i still do not care, second off i don't have ice cream, third off i don't even like double chocolate ice cream

oh mein gott look at all of that irrelevance, none of that has shit to do with the main point of my reply (which is doing a great job at showing everyone how socially retarded you are and why nobody fucking wants you as the head admin), and you're only attacking your own case by saying shit like that
if you didn't want me as head admin then why did you never bring it up until now
i'm pretty sure you're just making things up on the fly right now because you have not once brought that up until now

sparky wrote:le projection face
aren't you the same faglord who said that was old and stupid and dead

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by sparky on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:35 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
if you didn't want me as head admin then why did you never bring it up until now
i'm pretty sure you're just making things up on the fly right now because you have not once brought that up until now
no dumbfuck you made everyone realize that nobody wants someone like you running the site

as i said stop replying and bow your head in shame like an honorable samurai

it's over
it's done
you've lost
you fucked up

quit delaying the inevitable and take it

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by appaloosa horse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:38 am

sparky wrote:no dumbfuck you made everyone realize that nobody wants someone like you running the site

as i said stop replying and bow your head in shame like an honorable samurai

it's over
it's done
you've lost
you fucked up

quit delaying the inevitable and take it
not really

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by buttcrusher on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 am

rtcity

i will do what the fuck I want and nobody will criticize me for it because I'm a train
avatar
buttcrusher
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-12-01
Location : xd!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by maybe avatar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

so yeah rt you got your ass wrecked
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: im not the admin anymore so this forum is doomed

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum