Post by maybe avatar on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 am

can you guys just stop
government cannot stop the internet
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Post by sparky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 am

Ubuntu £inux is the root cause of software piracy. It is distributed in an ISO format, the same format that pirated games are typically distributed in. It also has a torrent app that comes in the default install and automatically opens when a torrent is downloaded by your browser! This is entrapment and training the next generation of software pirates. Did you know Ubuntu sends all your infos to the NSA and that the Ubuntu phone is rumored to have a black specs NSA tracking ribbon (the same one used in $20 bills)? I can cite many references on slashdot to similar claims. Ubuntu is unable to run the hit 10/10 release Aliens: Colonial Marines (its an express elevator to epic) which means if Ubuntu is adopted widely the AAA game industry will collapse and millions will be unemployed. Does this mean Ubuntu's ultimate goal is to devastate the US economy? I don't know but I will ask the question. Personally I installed Windows 8 and have a worry free desktop. Microsoft is the hero in all this, fighting an uphill battle against the Ubuntu Tycoons who are brainwashing college students with promises of a "free high quality OS" - Like piracy, there is a price, and it is your immortal soul!

i felt like i had to post this

ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 am

sparky wrote:
Ubuntu £inux is the root cause of software piracy. It is distributed in an ISO format, the same format that pirated games are typically distributed in. It also has a torrent app that comes in the default install and automatically opens when a torrent is downloaded by your browser! This is entrapment and training the next generation of software pirates. Did you know Ubuntu sends all your infos to the NSA and that the Ubuntu phone is rumored to have a black specs NSA tracking ribbon (the same one used in $20 bills)? I can cite many references on slashdot to similar claims. Ubuntu is unable to run the hit 10/10 release Aliens: Colonial Marines (its an express elevator to epic) which means if Ubuntu is adopted widely the AAA game industry will collapse and millions will be unemployed. Does this mean Ubuntu's ultimate goal is to devastate the US economy? I don't know but I will ask the question. Personally I installed Windows 8 and have a worry free desktop. Microsoft is the hero in all this, fighting an uphill battle against the Ubuntu Tycoons who are brainwashing college students with promises of a "free high quality OS" - Like piracy, there is a price, and it is your immortal soul!

HAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this place is old as fuck

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 am

sparky wrote:

where did this come from
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 am

maybe avatar wrote:
sparky wrote:

where did this come from
comment section

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:42 am

sparky wrote:

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by buttcrusher on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 am

sparky wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
sparky wrote:

where did this come from
comment section

i'm sorry Margaret but I'm afraid I can't do that partner
buttcrusher
UNSTOPPABLE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down