in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:17 pm

even though it's probably gonna suck

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 pm

yes because a game about the cyborg emo will totally be an awesome game
stop pandering to the mgs fags and let the series end kojima
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:42 pm

maybe avatar wrote:yes because a game about the cyborg emo will totally be an awesome game
stop pandering to the mgs fags and let the series end kojima

do you think companies would end something highly profitable
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:44 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:yes because a game about the cyborg emo will totally be an awesome game
stop pandering to the mgs fags and let the series end kojima

do you think companies would end something highly profitable
of course not
but they can only make so many pandering games before people get sick of them
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:yes because a game about the cyborg emo will totally be an awesome game
stop pandering to the mgs fags and let the series end kojima

do you think companies would end something highly profitable
of course not
but they can only make so many pandering games before people get sick of them

judging by the reviews on the game

nobody seems to have really gotten sick of it yet
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:50 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:yes because a game about the cyborg emo will totally be an awesome game
stop pandering to the mgs fags and let the series end kojima

do you think companies would end something highly profitable
of course not
but they can only make so many pandering games before people get sick of them

judging by the reviews on the game

nobody seems to have really gotten sick of it yet
mg revengance 2
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:yes because a game about the cyborg emo will totally be an awesome game
stop pandering to the mgs fags and let the series end kojima

do you think companies would end something highly profitable
of course not
but they can only make so many pandering games before people get sick of them

judging by the reviews on the game

nobody seems to have really gotten sick of it yet
mg revengance 2

they'll still stick their cock into the game's case

(that's painful)
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:56 am

god damn you japan

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: in other news viral is still fanboying over Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum