cool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cool

Post by maybe avatar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Mangan formally registered the Nation of Celestial Space (also known as Celestia) with the Recorder of Deeds and Titles of Cook County, which is clearly the highest authority in the land, declaring himself the nation's founder and first representative.

www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-crazy-land-claims-actually-recognized-by-government/
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by buttcrusher on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:58 pm

declaring the Ottexian Empire
avatar
buttcrusher
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-12-01
Location : xd!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by maybe avatar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm

so guys let's declare the OTR Republic
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by appaloosa horse on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 pm

maybe avatar wrote:Mangan formally registered the Nation of Celestial Space (also known as Celestia) with the Recorder of Deeds and Titles of Cook County, which is clearly the highest authority in the land, declaring himself the nation's founder and first representative.

www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-crazy-land-claims-actually-recognized-by-government/
>cracked
OP is faggot

also you only care about that one because it happens to be named "celestia"

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:24 pm

you fucked up
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by maybe avatar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:Mangan formally registered the Nation of Celestial Space (also known as Celestia) with the Recorder of Deeds and Titles of Cook County, which is clearly the highest authority in the land, declaring himself the nation's founder and first representative.

www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-crazy-land-claims-actually-recognized-by-government/
>cracked
OP is faggot

also you only care about that one because it happens to be named "celestia"
actually because it happened to be the stupidest one there
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by appaloosa horse on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 pm

maybe avatar wrote:actually because it happened to be the stupidest one there
damage control

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by maybe avatar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:actually because it happened to be the stupidest one there
damage control
sure ok
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 am

next you're going to be thinking "discord" is a reference to mlp

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by buttcrusher on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:20 pm

sparky wrote:next you're going to be thinking "discord" is a reference to mlp

1931

mickey's little depression references
avatar
buttcrusher
UNSTOPPABLE

Posts : 533
Join date : 2012-12-01
Location : xd!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:39 pm

sparky wrote:next you're going to be thinking "discord" is a reference to mlp
synonyms for chaos are fun

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by spinnythings on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 pm

the writer is so gay oh my god

_________________

bitches linin up to get tiddlefuqqed
avatar
spinnythings

Posts : 560
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:57 pm

gay sega cd thread
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:gay sega cd thread
sega cd sux

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 pm

sparky wrote:next you're going to be thinking "discord" is a reference to mlp
I can't use the word celestial without getting bombarded by bronies.
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL awesometism wrote:
sparky wrote:next you're going to be thinking "discord" is a reference to mlp
I can't use the word celestial without getting bombarded by bronies.
can't use luna either
or equestrian

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL awesometism wrote:
sparky wrote:next you're going to be thinking "discord" is a reference to mlp
I can't use the word celestial without getting bombarded by bronies.
can't use luna either
or equestrian
yeah i know
i wanted to use luna or lunar many times but thought over the consequences and had to go with something different (i cant remember what i wanted to use luna for, though and its pissing me off)
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum