you know what i would like

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

you know what i would like

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

if the people here didnt feel an intense desire to bitch and cry about how otr is shit because they have fond nostalgic memories of other places

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

yeah what the op said
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

i haven't seen anybody do that

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm

tangerine wrote:if the people here didnt feel an intense desire to bitch and cry about how otr is shit because they have fond nostalgic memories of other places
THANK YOU
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
wait rt himself whining about otr
guys somebody kidnapped the real rtcity
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
"OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE SLIGHTLY AGREED WITH CORNDOG KING ON HOW RETARDED POSTS LIKE YOU GUYS' POSTS IN THAT THREAD SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH TO DELETE AN OTX!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY HE HATES OTR!!!!!!!!!"

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
"OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE SLIGHTLY AGREED WITH CORNDOG KING ON HOW RETARDED POSTS LIKE YOU GUYS' POSTS IN THAT THREAD SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH TO DELETE AN OTX!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY HE HATES OTR!!!!!!!!!"
it's funny because on an occasion where it wasn't you it'd mean exactly what red said
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

maybe avatar wrote:it's funny because on an occasion where it wasn't you it'd mean exactly what red said
it's funny because you're wrong

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

all of you get down and play with my playstation
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:it's funny because on an occasion where it wasn't you it'd mean exactly what red said
it's funny because you're wrong
it's funny because i'm not
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:all of you get down and play with my playstation
nah bro unless it's a playstation 2

maybe avatar wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:it's funny because on an occasion where it wasn't you it'd mean exactly what red said
it's funny because you're wrong
it's funny because i'm not
you are

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
"OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE SLIGHTLY AGREED WITH CORNDOG KING ON HOW RETARDED POSTS LIKE YOU GUYS' POSTS IN THAT THREAD SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH TO DELETE AN OTX!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY HE HATES OTR!!!!!!!!!"
wtf are you talking about? did corn dog king even post in that thread? (ive only read like 2 and a half pages of that thread)
but i like how you promoted funposting in totl but despise it on otr
you also change opinions a lot lately
are you on your period or something?

i also like how you actually took me seriously on how otx was founded on shit when i wasnt even around for otx until mid-late OTB
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:all of you get down and play with my playstation
nah bro unless it's a playstation 2

but dude

i have a

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

joystiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkk
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
"OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE SLIGHTLY AGREED WITH CORNDOG KING ON HOW RETARDED POSTS LIKE YOU GUYS' POSTS IN THAT THREAD SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH TO DELETE AN OTX!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY HE HATES OTR!!!!!!!!!"
wtf are you talking about? did corn dog king even post in that thread? (ive only read like 2 and a half pages of that thread)
but i like how you promoted funposting in totl but despise it on otr
you also change opinions a lot lately
are you on your period or something?

i also like how you actually took me seriously on how otx was founded on shit when i wasnt even around for otx until mid-late OTB
he's rt
his opinions change faster than viral changes fandoms
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by based god on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
wait rt himself whining about otr
guys somebody kidnapped the real rtcity
um i think most partially sane people would agree that forums with threads that mostly consist of stuff like this is pretty fucking stupid:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:yeah ur gay
stfu faget
u devour dicks
u devour horsedicks
u gobble goblin pen0r
u gobble every dick evr lel i win l8tr faget
u r homoking rump ranger n luv dick in ur asshowl LOL PWNT GET WRICKED NERDDDDDD
lol you luv semen in ur face
you haz 40k diks in ur muth evry secnd
i slept with ur mum
lel
i win fag8t
maybe avatar wrote:
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:show me your genitals

your genitals
women are stupid and i don't respect them

_________________
Spoiler:
avatar
based god
CORNDOG KING

Posts : 325
Join date : 2012-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 pm

DEREK VINCENT SMITH wrote:
um i think most partially sane people would agree that forums with threads that mostly consist of stuff like this is pretty fucking stupid:
except rt doesn't
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by based god on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 pm

oh also this:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL CRUSADER wrote:op is emo
you are a king of faggots
Except you're wrong. - RTCITY MODE
you have terrorist letters in your avatar

you are automatically a king of faggots
im a crusader
i have it in GOD'S GOOD LANGUAGE and ARABIC so that the terrorist arabians im killing in the desert can read it.
no excuses
terrorist letters are terrorist letters
nah

_________________
Spoiler:
avatar
based god
CORNDOG KING

Posts : 325
Join date : 2012-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:wtf are you talking about? did corn dog king even post in that thread? (ive only read like 2 and a half pages of that thread)
yes
he was the guy who said threads like the one he posted that in should be reason enough to delete an OTx

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:but i like how you promoted funposting in totl but despise it on otr
because unregulated funposting is basically why TOTL took a hard plunge into total retardation

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm

okay fuck it my joystick will go straight up this thread's ass
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm

maybe avatar wrote:except rt doesn't
except i do

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by based god on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
DEREK VINCENT SMITH wrote:
um i think most partially sane people would agree that forums with threads that mostly consist of stuff like this is pretty fucking stupid:
except rt doesn't
holy fuck you are so damn stupid that i cannot stress it

_________________
Spoiler:
avatar
based god
CORNDOG KING

Posts : 325
Join date : 2012-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:i haven't seen anybody do that
haha
ha
hhahaahha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
you are hilariously stupid
http://otrepository.forumotion.com/t2023p15-yeah-i-think-it-s-fair-to-say-my-attempts-to-wean-myself-off-of-otx-is-failing-miserable

in that thread: rtcity whining about how otr is stupid
"OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!! HE SLIGHTLY AGREED WITH CORNDOG KING ON HOW RETARDED POSTS LIKE YOU GUYS' POSTS IN THAT THREAD SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH TO DELETE AN OTX!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY HE HATES OTR!!!!!!!!!"
wtf are you talking about? did corn dog king even post in that thread? (ive only read like 2 and a half pages of that thread)
but i like how you promoted funposting in totl but despise it on otr
you also change opinions a lot lately
are you on your period or something?

i also like how you actually took me seriously on how otx was founded on shit when i wasnt even around for otx until mid-late OTB
he's rt
his opinions change faster than viral changes fandoms
lol

maybe avatar wrote:
DEREK VINCENT SMITH wrote:
um i think most partially sane people would agree that forums with threads that mostly consist of stuff like this is pretty fucking stupid:
except rt doesn't
yeah
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you know what i would like

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum