rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rule

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

for every post rtcity makes in a thread the likelihood of him saying "except that's wrong" approaches 1

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

amsk8r's law
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

omg godwins law copy op confirmed for unoriginal fag!!

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

incoming rtcity "Except that's wrong"
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:incoming rtcity "Except that's wrong"
whoops you were wrong

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by maybe avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:incoming rtcity "Except that's wrong"
whoops you were wrong
incoming =/= immediately
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:omg godwins law copy op confirmed for unoriginal fag!!
"except that's wrong" has roughly as much validity as a comparison to nazis so it's about right

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:incoming rtcity "Except that's wrong"
whoops you were wrong
incoming =/= immediately
it's kind of obvious he was referring to almost instantly

tangerine wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:omg godwins law copy op confirmed for unoriginal fag!!
"except that's wrong" has roughly as much validity as a comparison to nazis so it's about right
but what if the post in question actually is wrong

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by sparky on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:incoming rtcity "Except that's wrong"
whoops you were wrong
incoming =/= immediately
it's kind of obvious he was referring to almost instantly

tangerine wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:omg godwins law copy op confirmed for unoriginal fag!!
"except that's wrong" has roughly as much validity as a comparison to nazis so it's about right
but what if the post in question actually is wrong
every instance where you say "except that's wrong" is in reply to posts that are primarily opinions

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

tangerine wrote:every instance where you say "except that's wrong" is in reply to posts that are primarily opinions
if i'm not mistaken that's exactly what you did too when you used except that's wrong

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:incoming rtcity "Except that's wrong"
whoops you were wrong
incoming =/= immediately
it's kind of obvious he was referring to almost instantly

EXCEPT





YOU'RE WRONG



OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by appaloosa horse on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Epoch: ORIGINAL SPANIARD wrote:EXCEPT





YOU'RE WRONG



OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
IT WAS ALL A RUSE GUYS I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!!!!

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rule

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum