HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by appaloosa horse on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 am






_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by maybe avatar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 am

nononononononononononoonononon
don't make all the fanfics true hasbro
just let it die
stop beating a dead horse
just stop
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:04 am

Human Trixie looks like my cousin. Said cousin acts a lot like her.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by appaloosa horse on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 am

Eyeless Icy wrote:Human Trixie looks like my cousin. Said cousin acts a lot like her.
i am going to assume that she does not have blue skin

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:30 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:Human Trixie looks like my cousin. Said cousin acts a lot like her.
i am going to assume that she does not have blue skin
She doesn't have blue skin.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 am

0:03 HOLY SHIT HOLD IT THE FUCK RIGHT THERE
GERONIMO STILTON HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER BEING IN THE THIRD FUCKIN GRADE READING THAT SHIT, THAT SHIT FUCKING ROCKED

I REMEMBER ME AND MY FRIEND WOULD HIDE THEM BOOKS UNDER THE LIBRARY SHELVES SO NO ONE ELSE WOULD CHECK THEM OUT OF THE LIBRARY AND SO ONLY WE COULD READ THEM

any ways on topic im not sure whether to call it faggot or gay
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Red Epoch wrote:0:03 HOLY SHIT HOLD IT THE FUCK RIGHT THERE
GERONIMO STILTON HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER BEING IN THE THIRD FUCKIN GRADE READING THAT SHIT, THAT SHIT FUCKING ROCKED

I REMEMBER ME AND MY FRIEND WOULD HIDE THEM BOOKS UNDER THE LIBRARY SHELVES SO NO ONE ELSE WOULD CHECK THEM OUT OF THE LIBRARY AND SO ONLY WE COULD READ THEM

any ways on topic im not sure whether to call it faggot or gay

The only good thing in here was Geronimo Silton.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by sparky on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT MY FUCKING SHIT HORSEFUCKERS DRINK KOOL AID OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

i like how MLP is going out like the fucking Hindenburg this is glorious

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm

tangy wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT MY FUCKING SHIT HORSEFUCKERS DRINK KOOL AID OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

i like how MLP is going out like the fucking Hindenburg this is glorious

get ownt horses
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by fuzzeedice on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:55 pm

When Hasbro initially released MLP:FiM, they unwittingly planted a garden (the fandom). However, Hasbro now thinks that to keep a garden healthy, you need to water it with fire. 
GUYS HASBRO HAS TO DO WHAT WE WANT!!!! BECAUSE WE ARE MLP'S CORE DEMOGRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
fuzzeedice

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by maybe avatar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Red Epoch wrote:0:03 HOLY SHIT HOLD IT THE FUCK RIGHT THERE
GERONIMO STILTON HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER BEING IN THE THIRD FUCKIN GRADE READING THAT SHIT, THAT SHIT FUCKING ROCKED
dis nigga remembers the good shit
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by maybe avatar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
When Hasbro initially released MLP:FiM, they unwittingly planted a garden (the fandom). However, Hasbro now thinks that to keep a garden healthy, you need to water it with fire. 
GUYS HASBRO HAS TO DO WHAT WE WANT!!!! BECAUSE WE ARE MLP'S CORE DEMOGRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck the little children the show was intended for
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 pm

tangy wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT MY FUCKING SHIT HORSEFUCKERS DRINK KOOL AID OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

i like how MLP is going out like the fucking Hindenburg this is glorious
THE MIGHTY EMPIRE COLLAPSES AS IT IS BEING SHOOK BY ITS FOUNDATION AFTER ALL THE DRASTIC TURNS MADE BY THE WRITERS
THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE RECONQUISTA OF THE INTERNET FROM THE HORSEFUCKING MENACE
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by appaloosa horse on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT MY FUCKING SHIT HORSEFUCKERS DRINK KOOL AID OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

i like how MLP is going out like the fucking Hindenburg this is glorious
THE MIGHTY EMPIRE COLLAPSES AS IT IS BEING SHOOK BY ITS FOUNDATION AFTER ALL THE DRASTIC TURNS MADE BY THE WRITERS
THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE RECONQUISTA OF THE INTERNET FROM THE HORSEFUCKING MENACE
or maybe it's just the first step in their conquest of the

yeah actually no equestria girls will suck hard

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT MY FUCKING SHIT HORSEFUCKERS DRINK KOOL AID OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

i like how MLP is going out like the fucking Hindenburg this is glorious
THE MIGHTY EMPIRE COLLAPSES AS IT IS BEING SHOOK BY ITS FOUNDATION AFTER ALL THE DRASTIC TURNS MADE BY THE WRITERS
THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE RECONQUISTA OF THE INTERNET FROM THE HORSEFUCKING MENACE
or maybe it's just the first step in their conquest of the

yeah actually no equestria girls will suck hard
hopefully IT WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 20
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT MY FUCKING SHIT HORSEFUCKERS DRINK KOOL AID OUT OF MY ASSHOLE

i like how MLP is going out like the fucking Hindenburg this is glorious
THE MIGHTY EMPIRE COLLAPSES AS IT IS BEING SHOOK BY ITS FOUNDATION AFTER ALL THE DRASTIC TURNS MADE BY THE WRITERS
THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE RECONQUISTA OF THE INTERNET FROM THE HORSEFUCKING MENACE
or maybe it's just the first step in their conquest of the

yeah actually no equestria girls will suck hard
hopefully IT WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES

oh it will

it would be even better if it were a permanent thing
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum