sheep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sheep

Post by thaumeowurge on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 pm



that is all thank you for listening!!!!

_________________
all that time not masturbating oughta fix make them as good as you are here

they celebrate no-fap thursday



(colin mochrie buffer zone)

fly me to the moon and let me swing among the stars
let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars
avatar
thaumeowurge

Posts : 229
Join date : 2013-01-30
Location : pa pa l' americano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:30 pm

the new definition of isheep
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:31 pm

I thought I saw a black one.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by maybe avatar on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Eyeless Icy wrote:I thought I saw a black one.
silly icy
blacks don't buy apple products
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:I thought I saw a black one.
silly icy
blacks don't buy apple products
But the black people I know have Apple products.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by maybe avatar on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Eyeless Icy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:I thought I saw a black one.
silly icy
blacks don't buy apple products
But the black people I know have Apple products.
they probably stole them then
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:I thought I saw a black one.
silly icy
blacks don't buy apple products
But the black people I know have Apple products.
they probably stole them then
Mrcreepypasta said he was part black.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by maybe avatar on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Eyeless Icy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:I thought I saw a black one.
silly icy
blacks don't buy apple products
But the black people I know have Apple products.
they probably stole them then
Mrcreepypasta said he was part black.
but he is god tier so it doesn't count
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 pm

maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
Eyeless Icy wrote:I thought I saw a black one.
silly icy
blacks don't buy apple products
But the black people I know have Apple products.
they probably stole them then
Mrcreepypasta said he was part black.
but he is god tier so it doesn't count
Yay.

_________________
We will wait for you no more. Control is being taken away from you. From the start it's been a game for us. Not anymore. I'm coming for you. And you will lead me... to the ark.
avatar
Beatrix Kiddo

Posts : 726
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sheep

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum