TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 am

http://totlounge.forumotion.com/t5893-dogman-is-gay-thread

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 am

and with a single cry of 'dogman is gay' TOTL arose from the ashes and became the de facto OTx

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:and with a single cry of 'dogman is gay' TOTL arose from the ashes and became the de facto OTx

ACE MCWICKED wrote:like and subscribe if you think dogman is a fucking faggot

and so the horde of people rushed to TOTL and it prospered for another 5 or 6 months

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 am

when otr falls we should go back to totl but force dogman to give ammy complete power because i liked totl's site theme it didnt rape my eyes with blinding light when i first woke up and was generally amazing
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Teron: OTx/KOREAN PATRIOT wrote:when otr falls we should go back to totl but force dogman to give ammy complete power because i liked totl's site theme it didnt rape my eyes with blinding light when i first woke up and was generally amazing
we could probably set up an optional low contrast theme

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm

guys go back to otl
i'll be better this time
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:15 pm

maybe avatar wrote:guys go back to otl
i'll be better this time
with only 1 forum section for ponies who can resist

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm

tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:guys go back to otl
i'll be better this time
with only 1 forum section for ponies who can resist
see ammy knows what i mean
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:23 pm

tangy wrote:
Teron: OTx/KOREAN PATRIOT wrote:when otr falls we should go back to totl but force dogman to give ammy complete power because i liked totl's site theme it didnt rape my eyes with blinding light when i first woke up and was generally amazing
we could probably set up an optional low contrast theme
YES PLS
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Teron: OTx/KOREAN PATRIOT wrote:
tangy wrote:
Teron: OTx/KOREAN PATRIOT wrote:when otr falls we should go back to totl but force dogman to give ammy complete power because i liked totl's site theme it didnt rape my eyes with blinding light when i first woke up and was generally amazing
we could probably set up an optional low contrast theme
YES PLS
eventually

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Teron: OTx/KOREAN PATRIOT wrote:
tangy wrote:
Teron: OTx/KOREAN PATRIOT wrote:when otr falls we should go back to totl but force dogman to give ammy complete power because i liked totl's site theme it didnt rape my eyes with blinding light when i first woke up and was generally amazing
we could probably set up an optional low contrast theme
YES PLS
eventually
yessssss

avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTL RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOENIX

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum