Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:40 am

Luckily I reside upstairs. Nevertheless, once every 5 minutes or so an ant comes trotting along my desk. First I place a coin or another object in its path. This confuses the ant, causing it to run off in a different direction, but my finger is waiting. I block its path with my finger. It runs in the opposite direction, but I anticipate this. Soon the ant is encircled by pens and other barriers, and if it attempts to climb them, swift punishment is issued. The ant remains in my arena. Then I take my knife, and nimbly place the tip onto one of its legs, holding it in place, then I press down hard and chop the leg off. The ant does not run, it merely enters a craze moving all around wildly. I allow it to suffer like this for a minute or so, chopping off another leg if it appears not to be in pain. Then comes a decision. Sometimes I will wait for another ant, and place it in the arena to see what it does. Occasionally it will pick up its comrade, and run off, but this is an offense punishable by death. Other times, I will merely watch the ant until it gives up. It will stop moving all but one leg. At this point I give in and slice the ant in two, putting it out of its misery. I save the corpses in a small pile, and once I have a considerable stack, I scatter them in my arena. This is where the real fun begins.

I venture outside to my back yard and find a red ant. This is my gladiator. I return to my room and place him in among the corpses. He wanders, confused. I do not let him leave. I pound the desk near him with my fingers, scaring him. I toughen my gladiator up until another ant comes along. I place the intruder into the arena. The red ant will go after the black ant, and they engage in mortal combat. If the red ant wins, another corpse decorates my arena. If the black ant vanquishes his foe, he wins the prize of life. I carry him in my hands and bring him downstairs and place him among his comrades. If he put up a good fight, I give him a warriors welcome and feed his colony with bread. If he barely defeated the red ant, he receives no food, only the gift of life. This is how i spent my afternoons.

ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Downstairs, my house has a major ant problem.

Post by thaumeowurge on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 am

not long enough, did read

they celebrate no-fap thursday

(colin mochrie buffer zone)

fly me to the moon and let me swing among the stars
let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars
thaumeowurge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 am

tangy wrote:Luckily I reside upstairs. Nevertheless, once every 5 minutes or so an ant comes trotting along my desk. First I place a coin or another object in its path. This confuses the ant, causing it to run off in a different direction, but my finger is waiting. I block its path with my finger. It runs in the opposite direction, but I anticipate this. Soon the ant is encircled by pens and other barriers, and if it attempts to climb them, swift punishment is issued. The ant remains in my arena. Then I take my knife, and nimbly place the tip onto one of its legs, holding it in place, then I press down hard and chop the leg off. The ant does not run, it merely enters a craze moving all around wildly. I allow it to suffer like this for a minute or so, chopping off another leg if it appears not to be in pain. Then comes a decision. Sometimes I will wait for another ant, and place it in the arena to see what it does. Occasionally it will pick up its comrade, and run off, but this is an offense punishable by death. Other times, I will merely watch the ant until it gives up. It will stop moving all but one leg. At this point I give in and slice the ant in two, putting it out of its misery. I save the corpses in a small pile, and once I have a considerable stack, I scatter them in my arena. This is where the real fun begins.

I venture outside to my back yard and find a red ant. This is my gladiator. I return to my room and place him in among the corpses. He wanders, confused. I do not let him leave. I pound the desk near him with my fingers, scaring him. I toughen my gladiator up until another ant comes along. I place the intruder into the arena. The red ant will go after the black ant, and they engage in mortal combat. If the red ant wins, another corpse decorates my arena. If the black ant vanquishes his foe, he wins the prize of life. I carry him in my hands and bring him downstairs and place him among his comrades. If he put up a good fight, I give him a warriors welcome and feed his colony with bread. If he barely defeated the red ant, he receives no food, only the gift of life. This is how i spent my afternoons.

ooh
some of amsk8r's quality copy pasta

this place is old as fuck

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 am

sounds exciting
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Rain on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:45 am

Seems fun

Stark Rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:47 am

it's ammy fanfiction

truly THE best in fanfiction
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 am

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:it's ammy fanfiction

ammy and the magical portal to equestria
shall i begin writing
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 am

maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 am

tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU
Chapter 1- Retardation Ahoy!
One day in the magical land of Canada, Amks8r was enjoying his customary meal of pizza and being the greatest user on otx, when suddenly he got sucked into a portal thing from his computer. He landed ass first in a field. The field was full of bright flowers and small creatures going about their business. A pink horse approached him, confused as to what he was. She told him that her name was Pinkie Pie and she was wondering what he was doing in a field instead of at a party she was throwing. Amsk8r instantly knew what he had to do.

i will continue this
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 am

maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU
One day in the magical land of Canada, Amks8r was enjoying his customary meal of pizza and being the greatest user on otx, when suddenly he got sucked into a portal thing from his computer. He landed ass first in a field. The field was full of bright flowers and small creatures going about their business. A pink horse approached him, confused as to what he was. She told him that her name was Pinkie Pie and she was wondering what he was doing in a field instead of at a party she was throwing. Amsk8r instantly knew what he had to do.

i will continue this

it's so beautiful i'm crying sperm cells
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:32 am

[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this

it's so beautiful i'm crying sperm cells
it'll get worse
much much worse
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:32 am

maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this
IM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 am

tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this

it's the expendables 3 plot
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this
Chapter 2- Why am i doing this
Amsk8r was quiet for several minuters, thinking of his battle plan. The pink pony just sat there with a puzzled look on her face. "Why are you just sitting there like that? Come on and join the party!", the pony said. She asked him this question twice more. It was a this point that ammy had tired of her questions and deftly snapped her neck. He looked around, making sure that he wasn't seen. He wasn't. He resumed his planning. He knew that this must be the world of the colorful pony faggots and while he did not know why he was there, he knew that he was there for a reason.

i'm not sure if i want to continue
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 am

maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this
Chapter 2- Why am i doing this
Amsk8r was quiet for several minuters, thinking of his battle plan. The pink pony just sat there with a puzzled look on her face. "Why are you just sitting there like that? Come on and join the party!", the pony said. She asked him this question twice more. It was a this point that ammy had tired of her questions and deftly snapped her neck. He looked around, making sure that he wasn't seen. He wasn't. He resumed his planning. He knew that this must be the world of the colorful pony faggots and while he did not know why he was there, he knew that he was there for a reason.

i'm not sure if i want to continue

you proceed under the demand of kim jong un and pierce brosnan
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by spinnythings on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 am

maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this
horribly written do you think this is 50 shades of gray faggot 0/1000
spinnythings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 am

spinnythings wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this
meenie

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 am

spinnythings wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this

manslut
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 am

spinnythings wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:
tangy wrote:
maybe avatar wrote:

shall i begin writing
DO IT NIGGER

I DARE YOU

i will continue this

manslut
bitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 am

i'm not writing it anymore
spinny was to meen
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 am

maybe avatar wrote:i'm not writing it anymore
spinny was to meen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 am

spinny was to meen

FUCK YOU SPINNY
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 am

spinny was to meen

FUCK YOU SPINNY
BAN HIM AMMY

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 am

BANNING SPINNY FOR A DAY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:59 am

tangy wrote:BANNING SPINNY FOR A DAY

THAT OUTTA TEACH HIM
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top