Untitled story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Untitled story

Post by Stark Rain on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 am

The night remained quiet. Only the faint patter of rats filled the street. The only light came from the moon and stars...and a small tavern.
The Boreal Storm, the tavern, was where the burdened would go to temporarily find their relief in whiskey and warm food. However, this run down tavern was empty this night.
No one occupied the tavern, yet all lights were on. Glasses of liquor remained motionless and half empty. Chairs still correctly placed, all on their legs and right side up.
The usual candle burned brightly in the window, welcoming all guests. The bartender was not at his usual post. No members of the kitchen stirred or baked. Not even the
manager was in his office playing cards with his friends like he normally did. Oh no. All the city inhabitants from the poor district were at the far off city square.
If one was to listen intently in the direction of the City Square, you would hear the enraged voices of the citizens.

"So you are forcing us to remain in this city where the rich prosper off of poor men's' hard work? I think not! I would rather rot in the Fire Labyrinth than remain here!"

"Do not speak that way or I can arrange that!" A man, flanked by two brawny men, faced the crowd, "I am not a man to be tampered with! Think of it this way: I don't care
what you feel or wish. You are inferior. Creatures that cannot compare. I live an infinite life. I may have human blood, we may share that, but believe me when I say I could
kill you without remorse and you would never even be able to lift a finger against me!"

The man was rather tall and had quite a stomach on him. His smile was corrupted by his cold eyes. He had dark brown hair and a wooden cane that was most likely tipped with a poison dart.

The other man who had spoken against him earlier lowered his head and muttered something.

"Now. If the opposition here has ceased, I wish to travel to my other cities and speak to the other revolting citizens. Good day to you." The man walked off the stage and out of the city gates.

The crowd began to break apart. A few murmurs passed between groups as the citizens from the poor district began to file out and make their way home.

"I can't believe Grausam was cocky enough to show his ugly butt chin around this place...I am pretty sure the only thing that kept us from killing his was those bodyguards and his cane."

"I can. Grausam is beginning to believe he is winning the war. Last thing he wants is his cities to revolt. But the cities are unstable. And he knows that." A man, a little over twenty, said as he walked away from the square.

"He thinks his presence is enough to scare the cities into submission."

"You're probably right. The only thing frightening about his presence is that he is actually paying attention to our city."

"Which in a way, is definitely a good way to whip a city back into the way he wants it."

The older man nodded but said nothing more.

"Nick...How do you think we can get the people outta this prison?"

"I don't know, Alex." Nick said with a sigh, "They are still too afraid to oppose Grausam directly."

"What about an indirect conflict?" Alex suggested.

Alex stood about six feet tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had light skin and a reputation of being able to handle himself in a fight without so much as getting scratched. He was about fourteen and was
extraordinarily strange for a child his age.

Nick shook his head, his tangled red hair falling into his eyes, "I don't know."

"Grausam said other cities were revolting...Why can't they help?" Alex asked as they made their way steadily through the crowded streets.

"We have no outside contact if you do not recall." Nick grimaced as a thorn stuck into his bare foot. Alex nodded and quietly considered.

"He has an amulet. The one that can control humans...But it doesn't control us...And it seems Grausam is losing the Amulet's power...right? The people are infuriated. Why can't we use that to out advantage?"

Nick and Alex made their way back to The Boreal Storm without another word.

+++

"Ha!" a man jumped up, knocking over the chair. The Boreal Storm was filled with rowdy men of all kinds. The chairs were laying on their sides and one of the tables had lost a leg. Alex sidestepped a collision from one of the burly men who had lost his balance. He knew that getting in the way of any of these men when they were drunk, was a mistake. That is the mistake you do NOT make twice. The man groped and slowly lurched back up.

Alex turned to a lounging man, "Who's he fightin'?"

"Some mage. He honestly has no way to win." the lounging man let out a hearty laugh and turned his attention back on the fight.

"Stop the magic and fight bare knuckled already!" the man let out an imitating growl. The gathered men split and revealed a slender girl, about 18, shook her head of disgust.

"I thought you said you could fight anything? You lied?" the girl had hazel eyes and light brown skin. She was fairly tall and had almost black hair. The man lurched forwards with a pocket knife. The girl, as fast as lightning, disarmed the man and knocked him to the ground, "Seirsa. Remember the name."

Alex glanced at the disarmed man with his mouth open. He had never seen anyone move that fast.

"The Boreal Storm...Not bad...I may be able to find recruits around here..." the girl, Seirsa, muttered as she passed Alex.

Alex watched her leave as he took a spoonful of soup, "...Recruits? For what...?"
Stark Rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Untitled story

Post by buttcrusher on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:08 pm

you're fucking terrible

jesus christ
buttcrusher
UNSTOPPABLE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Rain on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 am

And then a person called Seth Xzon came in. Everyone turned their heads in his direction. He walked shyly across the floor and sat at a desolate table. Everyone kept watching him. Then, a brawny man came over and sat by him. The man quietly moved his hand towards the middle of Seth's pants. Seth expected the man would start touching his penis, giving him the idea someone might like him, but instead, the man grabbed Seth by his dick and threw him out the window.

Stark Rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by appaloosa horse on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 am

Stark wrote:And then a person called Seth Xzon came in. Everyone turned their heads in his direction. He walked shyly across the floor and sat at a desolate table. Everyone kept watching him. Then, a brawny man came over and sat by him. The man quietly moved his hand towards the middle of Seth's pants. Seth expected the man would start touching his penis, giving him the idea someone might like him, but instead, the man grabbed Seth by his dick and threw him out the window.
okay seriously that's dA level stupid

feel bad

this place is old as fuck

appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Rain on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 am

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Stark wrote:And then a person called Seth Xzon came in. Everyone turned their heads in his direction. He walked shyly across the floor and sat at a desolate table. Everyone kept watching him. Then, a brawny man came over and sat by him. The man quietly moved his hand towards the middle of Seth's pants. Seth expected the man would start touching his penis, giving him the idea someone might like him, but instead, the man grabbed Seth by his dick and threw him out the window.
okay seriously that's dA level stupid

feel bad

Na
Stark Rain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kawi297 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:46 am

lol

kawi297

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maybe avatar on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:14 am

gj 10/10 writing better than fim writers
maybe avatar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

could use work
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

View user profile

Back to top Go down