Post by sparky on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 am

[9:22:29 PM PDT] mr video: uh oh spaghetti os
[9:22:30 PM PDT] mr video: http://i.imgur.com/dUlJ73I.png
[9:22:59 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): what did you add this to
[9:23:06 PM PDT] mr video: http://i.imgur.com/Bv0Ei5v.png
[9:23:17 PM PDT] mr video: marisa and SDM confirmed for black ass niggas
[9:23:26 PM PDT] mr video: true niggas yo
[9:23:28 PM PDT] mr video: thug life
[9:23:37 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): someone put the forest of magic and the scarlet devil mansion in a list of places in an african country
[9:23:38 PM PDT] mr video: it's canon btw
[9:23:56 PM PDT] mr video: http://thethreekingdoms.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
[9:24:03 PM PDT] mr video: this is all canon as fuck
[9:24:14 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): the hell is the three kingdoms
[9:24:29 PM PDT] mr video: ZUN explicitly announced his support for this massive fanwanked pile of unoriginality
[9:25:21 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): so it's a place where haruhi suwhateverhtefuck, ganondorf, reimu, glados, and edward elric all exist
[9:25:26 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): ... this is fucking hilarious to think of
[9:25:40 PM PDT] mr video: yes
[9:25:49 PM PDT] mr video: and marisa and the SDM are confirmed for niggers
[9:25:50 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): seriously who can spell haruhi's family name
[9:26:04 PM PDT] mr video: suziyima or something idk
[9:26:58 PM PDT] mr video: http://www.shoutwiki.com/w/images/thethreekingdoms/b/b2/TheBigFifteen.png
[9:27:00 PM PDT] mr video: YEAH
[9:27:30 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): the art is surprisingly more on the meh-side than the horrible side
[9:28:00 PM PDT] mr video: go to their deviantart page for some real laughs
[9:29:08 PM PDT] mr video: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/087/7/d/ttk__durarara_ending_by_ssgt_lulz-d3brjtv.png
[9:29:23 PM PDT] mr video: i could draw this
[9:29:31 PM PDT] mr video: oh and note their flattering nitori
[9:29:48 PM PDT] mr video: her face reads 'kill me i want to die'
[9:29:58 PM PDT] mr video: "why am i even doing this"
[9:30:02 PM PDT] mr video: "why am i still alive"
[9:30:14 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): it looks like she got hit in the head because her eyes are crossed
[9:30:17 PM PDT] mr video: "why do i get scared and quit when i try to kill myself"
[9:30:43 PM PDT] mr video: Series featured in The Three Kingdoms edit
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron | Alien | Angel Beats! | Arcania City | Artemis Fowl | Back to the Future | Bionic Commando | Bioshock | Black★Rock Shooter: (Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME | The Black★Rock Shooter Anime) | Borderlands | Bulletstorm | Cloverfield | Command and Conquer: (Command and Conquer Generals Universe: (Command and Conquer Generals Shockwave Universe) | Command and Conquer Red Alert Universe | Command and Conquer Tiberium Universe) | Crysis | DC Universe | Dead Space | Dexter's Laboratory | Digimon: (Digital Monster X-Evolution) | District 9 | Dracula | The Dukes of Hazzard | Final | Full Metal Panic! | Fullmetal Alchemist | Gaia | Galaxy Angel Games | Gears of War | Ghostbusters | The Green Hornet | God of War | Guilty Gear | Halo | Harry Potter | Half-Life: (Portal) | Hawk | His Dark Materials | Jaws | Journey to the West | Just Cause | Kanon | Killzone | Kirby | K-ON! | Left 4 Dead | The Legend of Zelda | The Lord of the Rings | Lucky Star | Mahou Sensei Negima! | Marvel Universe | Mass Effect | The Matrix | Megaman | Metal Gear | One Piece | Pokémon | Postman Pat | The Powerpuff Girls | Prototype | qrullgx13 Canon | Recettear | Resident Evil | Saw | Shane Schofield | Silent Hill | Soylent Green | Splinter Cell | Star Wars | Star Trek | Starcraft | Starfox | Strike Witches | Super Smash Bros. | Suzumiya Haruhi: (Suzumiya Haruki) | Team Fortress | Terminator | To Aru Majutsu no Index | To LOVE-Ru | Touhou: (Touhou Soccer) | Transfomers | UTAU | Vocaloid | Wacky Races | The War of the Worlds | XenoAisam Canon | Xenosnake Canon | Zero no Tsukaima | Zorro
[9:30:55 PM PDT] mr video: note the first one
[9:31:00 PM PDT] mr video: right from the start it sucks
[9:31:11 PM PDT] mr video: jimmy newtron
[9:31:14 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): hey that show was alright-ish
[9:31:15 PM PDT] mr video: jimmy fucking newtron
[9:31:20 PM PDT] mr video: it's not that
[9:31:32 PM PDT] mr video: you're crossing jimmy god damn newtron with K-ON
[9:31:35 PM PDT] Minato Arisato (Ken [Christian]): this sounds like it could be fucking amazing or fucking awful
[9:31:44 PM PDT] mr video: it's so bad it's good
[9:31:52 PM PDT] mr video: it would be a masterpiece of it was ironic
[9:31:54 PM PDT] mr video: but it isnt
[9:31:58 PM PDT] mr video: these people are dead serious

ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ken on 3 kingdoms

Post by Beatrix Kiddo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 am

It's like Prayer Warriors all over again.

Location : In a closet, eating food, while stealing people's organs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum