today's challenge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

tangy wrote:what a gay thread

where are the lesbian threads man
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:le 9gag le armi le fahnny may mays pwn!!!! le 9gag > le 4chin le le le im nt 4evr alone i r le 4evr avaliable XDDDDDDDDDDDD le 9gag armi pwns le evrythang we has le orignal cuntent le le le
you try so hard to funpost but you never succeed at actually making good shitposts
lol i wasnt trying at all
lol denial
just give up

luna's plot wrote:according to you yes
no

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:le 9gag le armi le fahnny may mays pwn!!!! le 9gag > le 4chin le le le im nt 4evr alone i r le 4evr avaliable XDDDDDDDDDDDD le 9gag armi pwns le evrythang we has le orignal cuntent le le le
you try so hard to funpost but you never succeed at actually making good shitposts
lol i wasnt trying at all
lol denial

lolnope
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by sparky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 pm

shouldnt we be trying to pronounce some foreign word right now guys

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:22 pm

tangy wrote:shouldnt we be trying to pronounce some foreign word right now guys
i dont think its foreign i think its another word rtcity made up
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:le 9gag le armi le fahnny may mays pwn!!!! le 9gag > le 4chin le le le im nt 4evr alone i r le 4evr avaliable XDDDDDDDDDDDD le 9gag armi pwns le evrythang we has le orignal cuntent le le le
you try so hard to funpost but you never succeed at actually making good shitposts
lol i wasnt trying at all
lol denial

lolnope
i like when people deny stuff because all they accomplish is confirming my suspicions

tangy wrote:shouldnt we be trying to pronounce some foreign word right now guys
yes but not before epoch tries to deny that he's a faggot try hard

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:23 pm

tangy wrote:shouldnt we be trying to pronounce some foreign word right now guys

i

i never got an answer for mine
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:shouldnt we be trying to pronounce some foreign word right now guys
i dont think its foreign i think its another word rtcity made up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_language

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by maybe avatar on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:shouldnt we be trying to pronounce some foreign word right now guys
i dont think its foreign i think its another word rtcity made up
it's how you say the cheyenne language or something
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:le 9gag le armi le fahnny may mays pwn!!!! le 9gag > le 4chin le le le im nt 4evr alone i r le 4evr avaliable XDDDDDDDDDDDD le 9gag armi pwns le evrythang we has le orignal cuntent le le le
you try so hard to funpost but you never succeed at actually making good shitposts
lol i wasnt trying at all
lol denial

lolnope
i like when people deny stuff because all they accomplish is confirming my suspicions

how do you make a good funpost? shitposts are shitposts because theyre shitty posts
i guess you could call that a shit posts cause its using le fanny meems?
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by maybe avatar on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
luna's plot wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:my only argument for this is

didn't antnceeb nearly kill every single in joke we had going?

more or less?
yes but he's not here so we have to blame everyone else
no
rtcity - 2013: "because you guys are god tier retarded and will shoehorn it into everything and force it into everything"
by extension it can be assumed you mean everyone except you and ammy
avatar
maybe avatar

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2012-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by [당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 pm

goddamnit

can i get a response for my guess on the 1st page

;_;
avatar
[당신의 엄마] scrubl0rd

Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 19
Location : twitch milks an old gimmic­k™

View user profile http://ihaveabigegosoimadeasite.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

luna's plot wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
luna's plot wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:my only argument for this is

didn't antnceeb nearly kill every single in joke we had going?

more or less?
yes but he's not here so we have to blame everyone else
no
rtcity - 2013: "because you guys are god tier retarded and will shoehorn it into everything and force it into everything"
by extension it can be assumed you mean everyone except you and ammy
or i could just be referring to you and epoch
ever thought of that

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by sparky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:le 9gag le armi le fahnny may mays pwn!!!! le 9gag > le 4chin le le le im nt 4evr alone i r le 4evr avaliable XDDDDDDDDDDDD le 9gag armi pwns le evrythang we has le orignal cuntent le le le
you try so hard to funpost but you never succeed at actually making good shitposts
lol i wasnt trying at all
lol denial

lolnope
i like when people deny stuff because all they accomplish is confirming my suspicions

how do you make a good funpost? shitposts are shitposts because theyre shitty posts
i guess you could call that a shit posts cause its using le fanny meems?
no, they arent

stop thinking this
expunge it from your head

funpost doesnt simply mean making posts which are shit it's something on a much deeper level

compare "i know own a small fast food chain in rhode island thx op" with "XXDDXDXXDDX FANY MEEMS LE 9GAG FTW EORLFORLRFORL"

like seriously

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

luna's plot wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
luna's plot wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:my only argument for this is

didn't antnceeb nearly kill every single in joke we had going?

more or less?
yes but he's not here so we have to blame everyone else
no
rtcity - 2013: "because you guys are god tier retarded and will shoehorn it into everything and force it into everything"
by extension it can be assumed you mean everyone except you and ammy
also the fact that hes being assmad because otx is retarded
which is like being angry that wardrobes have clothes in them
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
luna's plot wrote:
Queen Kghyilda wrote:
luna's plot wrote:
scrubl0rd wrote:my only argument for this is

didn't antnceeb nearly kill every single in joke we had going?

more or less?
yes but he's not here so we have to blame everyone else
no
rtcity - 2013: "because you guys are god tier retarded and will shoehorn it into everything and force it into everything"
by extension it can be assumed you mean everyone except you and ammy
or i could just be referring to you and epoch
ever thought of that
i only ever used "Everything looks like spinnything's crush"
avatar
Epoch: ORIGINAL AUTISM
GREATEST OTX PATRIOT

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 19
Location : The dry, rugged Mongolian Steppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by sparky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm

ok im locking this

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by appaloosa horse on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Red Epoch wrote:also the fact that hes being assmad because otx is retarded
which is like being angry that wardrobes have clothes in them
shazamsk8r please educate this idiot

_________________

this place is old as fuck

avatar
appaloosa horse
wo ist dein gott jetzt?

Posts : 3361
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : eaten aliiiiiiiiiiiive

View user profile http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by sparky on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Queen Kghyilda wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:also the fact that hes being assmad because otx is retarded
which is like being angry that wardrobes have clothes in them
shazamsk8r please educate this idiot
sure

otx isn't just some bastion of being a retard you fucking moron yeah sure we can act like dumbasses some times but it shouldn't get directly in the way of actual discussion on the site

"bawwwww all otx is is funposting!!!11"

no fuck you, if you actually think this you are a reason OTX is shit, fuck you and fuck your beliefs. triple fuck you

locked because this thread is going nowhere

_________________
blow trees nigggga
avatar
sparky
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING
ALL HAIL TO THE CACTUS KING

Posts : 2776
Join date : 2012-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: today's challenge

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum